ADVERTISEMENT

Hugh Freeze spring practice video...

JT Rebel

All-Pro NFL
Gold Member
Nov 7, 2011
Let's talk Freeze's spring video.

First let's be positive. To hear him say that Tee Shepard and Tony Bridges are almost too physical is music to my ears. And if you follow either of them on instagram they post videos of some plays from practice and you can see they are lockdown. guys. I'm excited to see those 2 on the field.

Now for the negative... man... He is really struggling to be positive about the offense right now with the injuries...

Hearing him say Daronte, Davion, Rawlings, Christian Morris are all out with injuries is tough. Said Rawlings broke his arm? What the hell has happened at practice to cause all these injuries? We need all 4 of those guys to contribute and they're not only out, but out for at least the rest of spring.

It sounds like we've had an abnormal number of injuries. Mentioned "freak injuries". Maybe I'm reading into it too much into it, but he isn't his usual excited self. He perked up a little about a few guys but it just seemed different. I can understand why he was a little less enthusiastic, but it's just something I noticed.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News