ADVERTISEMENT

I’m getting more and more bullish on our team the closer we get to kickoff

Yazoo Reb

Red-Shirt Freshman
Gold Member
Mar 13, 2023
I’m a big believer in Dart and I’m eager to see him take the next step.

We all know Judkins is a stud but excited to see the playmaking Bentley and the physical running of Jam Griffin. Also hoping Reescano can look solid.

I’ve got high hopes on our unproven receiving corp. Franklin and Harris were fun to watch last season and hopefully that success will translate to the SEC. Very eager to see what Ayden can do in his first season. Hoping Wade and Watkins can take a step up from last year and hope that Brown, Henry and Knox can play up to their potential. Also I’ve heard Cayden Lee has been extremely impressive.

At OL, I’m so glad Lane went out and got a proven OL Coach. I’m concerned about depth but they’re definitely talented.

I think Pete is going to make a bigger impact in year one than people will realize. Lane gave Partridge a chance but he just wasn’t ready. The DLine is a question mark but we’ve got a lot of talent there and veterans from last season and the transfer portal.

The LB Corp is going to be a huge improvement from last season. Montgomery and Jean- Baptiste are going to make an impact immediately along with Suntarine Perkins. If TJ Dudley gets cleared to play that group becomes a strength. Also hoping guys like Cistrunk and Banks make a leap.

The secondary will hopefully be improved by the transfer portal. I’m hoping Prince will have a huge season and hopefully Gaddie, Walton and Graves are what we hoped them to be.

I hate that we’re losing Tysheem Johnson but with Isheem Young and Tennison returning as well as Saunders, Anthony and Canady coming from the portal, it becomes a strength.

So glad to have Caden Costa back!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News