ADVERTISEMENT

I think Ross may be done in College Station…

stw57

Four-Star Prospect
Gold Member
Nov 15, 2009
.,.at least if the A&M Rivals site is to be believed:

“So, now that we are in the post-Mark Stoops era, I have been told by multiple sources about a few things about what happened. And, short version, Landyn and I were right.

Jedd Fisch did interview, he did kill it and it was to the point that Ross Bjork indicated to the BOR that he would be the hire on Wednesday. On THURSDAY, Bjork commenced communications with Stoops and decided he would be the hire instead. Members of the BOR did not know this until LAST NIGHT. Some didn't know until this morning. NOBODY was told.

When I broke the story, along with everyone else that covers the beat, the outcry was well beyond anything that was expected. And Stoops got spooked and backed off. Kentucky is apparently cool with him staying.

So now A&M has to figure out how to recover from this clusterbleep and the most likely candidates are now Elko and E-Rob. There are a LOT of pissed off people, from regular fans to BMAs. There is a lot of explaining that has to be done and I really don't know how heads won't roll.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News