ADVERTISEMENT

Is Pete Davidson the Ole Miss of the SEC?

swaggyp10

Four-Star Prospect
Gold Member
Dec 1, 2014
Pete Davidson's first public girlfriend was Carly Aquilio.

MG_7025.jpg

She was relatively unknown, although she started to gain a name for herself as a host of MTV's Girl Code. Despite breaking up with each other, Carly still regretted the end of their relationship, going as far as not being able to congratulate Pete on his engagement with Ariana Grande. Who else was a relative unknown who was starting to gain some steam only to regret the way everything ended?

ac9c5777fb38937858740006d2f3f74f_crop_exact.jpg

Next up, we have Cazzie David.

Cazzie is not the most attractive of Pete's girlfriends (seriously, look up other pictures, I'm not sure if she's ever smiled). Clearly, Pete was interested in Cazzie for other reasons - Cazzie is Larry David's daughter. It was a pure legacy play. As a rising comedian, Pete was hoping to ride some of that legacy to the top. Who else was clearly a legacy play and wasn't the most attractive candidate?

ghows-GA-995c2a03-5fc7-6dbf-e053-0100007f099c-0172db64.jpeg

Pete's next girlfriend was Ariana Grande, a match made in heaven, two big names sending shockwaves across America.

rs_634x1024-210522160921-634-ariana-grande.ct.jpg

Things went so well that Pete and Ariana got engaged. Pete even got Ariana's name as a tattoo. However, things ended as quickly as they started. Their relationship came to a crashing halt, and Pete had to cover up his tattoo. (By this time, I'm sure you recognize a theme here.) Ariana is Lane, a coach that fits Ole Miss so well. This new contract is the neck tattoo.

FFIneLPXsAUF3zK-e1639332339430.jpg

I know what you're saying - you're hoping that the relationship with Lane won't crash and burn, but it will, just like Pete and Ariana. After the breakup, Pete wanted someone more mature, someone who could still bring the heat. Pete's rebound was so good it would make Kermit Davis jealous - Kate Beckinsdale.

kate-beckinsale-attends-the-2022-vanity-fair-oscar-party-news-photo-1648486672.jpg

(I take back what I said about looking up more pictures of Cazzie David. Look up Kate instead.)

Pete's relationship with Kate was a true kick to Ariana. Unfortunately, things didn't last too long for Pete and Kate. Who else's attraction has stood the test of time?

3b4b2719-e9b6-495d-af6e-8f83249ecc04-Cornrows.jpg

usatsi_19202683.jpg

*skips the relationships that don't matter*

Pete's next relationship started innocently with a kiss on SNL when Kim Kardashian was the host.

rs_1024x759-211108195053-1024-pete-kim-k-snl.jpg

After claiming to be "just friends," the couple made it official to everyone's dismay. "Are we sure they fit together?" "Is this just a TV stunt?" It was tough for people to grasp. Their relationship was very public, with people tracking each move. Ultimately, the couple broke up, citing that "work schedules" were too much for them. I know a coach who has a sketchy past, had a high-profile job (boyfriend) before Ole Miss, and would leave us because of the time demand.

urban-meyer-coach.gif

Pete's current girlfriend is Emily Ratajkowski.

Emily-Ratajkowski-3.jpg

Pete and Emily were recently seen at the Knicks game. By this time, you're not really surprised by what Pete can pull. He's clearly established himself, and his girlfriends are there to prove it. Emily is a hot name, and she's been one for a bit. She had a quick start, and she's clearly kept her place at the top of everyone's list.

10112199.jpg

(That's Garrett Riley, just give it a couple of years. He will soon get his "Blurred Lines" break.)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News