ADVERTISEMENT

Is there a chance Texas A&M would jump to the Big10?

Rebel822

Five-Star Prospect
Gold Member
Jun 4, 2020
This has been rumored for months and seems to have picked up some steam the last week or so. A&M got their feelings hurt when the SEC let the Horns in against their 'wishes' , yes, I know they voted for it but they had to.
This would actually be a masterful move by the Big 10, getting into the Texas Market.
One might say you would be crazy to leave the SEC but right now there is more money in the Big10 unless changes come.
They fit the AAU criteria,,, and their loathing of Texas (and being 'forced' to play them every year), might just force them out.
The Big10 would like to pair them with North Carolina and probably Virginia and then maybe a 'hail Mary' with Notre Dame (they could take Missouri and I wouldn't mind if Notre Dame not willing).
SEC would then probably have to take FSU and Clemson to get back in the game a bit, right now don't believe the SEC wants them.
The summer is when most of these things get sorted out, so that's coming up. While maybe unlikely I would certainly not rule it out for that cult.
Edited to add--- they won't until they see how these FSU/Clemson cases might work out or settle, but they are watching those closely.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News