ADVERTISEMENT

It was fun while it lasted

warrior10lax1

Second Team QB
Gold Member
Jan 4, 2011
Just came across a delightful new show (s)—Queer Planet— the LGBTQIA2 (I copied and paste the alphabet) animal kingdom.

Unreal, I mean what a stretch. Let’s show how homosexuality is in every living thing, it’s as normal as apple pie. The next thing to get the gay tv treatment has to be insects right? I saw two male dragonfly’s doing the dirty just last week.

A decade ago, being gay was a relatively personal and confidential matter. Now it’s become something people singularly identify with. It’s like, the only thing you need to know about them as a person is that they’re gay or insert alternative sexual lifestyle. It was fun being at the top of the mountain. The US is quickly being an absolute mockery of its former self. No, I’m not saying homosexuality is, “the straw that broke the camel’s backs”. It is, however, eroding at the most fundamental and consequential societal norm, the nuclear family.

I find it humorous how every person/group that screams we just want to be treated equal/the same as, gets/wants exclusivity in treatment.

How bout those Rebs, they really suck, 🔥 🔥 🔥 5!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News