ADVERTISEMENT

It's really impressive

zreb

All-Pro NFL
Feb 27, 2002
To not only be getting top quality kids at all positions but DEPTH at all positions. Previous years we were whooping it up over some top qual at some positions but the depth is what will make us potentially very good. When the injury bug bites, thank you artificial turf, we can reload and not miss much a beat. Pray for an injury free fall practice.

To not only be getting top quality kids at all positions but DEPTH at all positions. Previous years we were whooping it up over some top qual at some positions but the depth is what will make us potentially very good. When the injury bug bites, thank you artificial turf, we can reload and not miss much a beat. Pray for an injury free fall practice.

But i thought you said everyone was jumping ship????

We went through a period where recruits/commitments were putting us on hold but as usual you always get it all back asswards. Keep Rollin though!

Ole miss is ranked 15 in coaches poll. do y'all think that is to low ?

Was Laquon's injury due to "artificial turf"? I don't think so. If "artificial turf" is as problematic as you believe it is, Freeze would be screaming for it to be replaced. I haven't heard Freeze say anything on the subject. We don't play on 1970's era "astroturf" like you want to believe.

The new stuff, Astroplay, is made of rubber. If it is what I think it is this stuff has more give than sod and feels like walking on bubble wrap. I believe it is the same stuff used at many parks and playgrounds around the swing sets and other such equipment where small children play. I don't think the artificial surface it the culprit.

The new stuff, Astroplay, is made of rubber. If it is what I think it is this stuff has more give than sod and feels like walking on bubble wrap. I believe it is the same stuff used at many parks and playgrounds around the swing sets and other such equipment where small children play. I don't think the artificial surface it the culprit.

Hightower, you are close. Where on playgrounds it's a solid rubber cushion our turf is ground up rubber. If you ever see on instant replay where i looks like something is thrown up in the air when a player drags their feet to stay in bounds you will see it. I have walked around on our field and from eye level you just see the fake grass but if you bend down and spread the grass you will see all the little pellets. The biggest problem with knee injuries on this turf is that ground up rubber tends to grip where as dirt and grass would give way and let the foot slide out of an awkward position.

Ole miss is ranked 15 in coaches poll. do y'all think that is to low ?

I think #15 is a good starting place. Rebels should win the first two games and then travel to Tusk-aloosa. IF Freeze and the boys manage a win there, it will be TOP10 Babeeee! :cool2:

Anything under 20 preseason and anything under 12 at the end would be large.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT