ADVERTISEMENT

Leader of the New School of Fools

UMREB74

Second Team QB
Dec 11, 2011
Kingwood, Texas
"The danger to America is not Barack Obama but a citizenry capable of entrusting an inexperienced man like him with the Presidency. It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of an Obama presidency than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their president. The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr.Obama, who is a mere symptom of what ails America . Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince. The Republic can survive a Barack Obama. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their president." unknown author
This post was edited on 2/12 10:15 AM by UMREB74

Originally posted by UMREB74:
"The danger to America is not Barack Obama but a citizenry capable of entrusting an inexperienced man like him with the Presidency. It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of an Obama presidency than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their president. The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr.Obama, who is a mere symptom of what ails America . Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince. The Republic can survive a Barack Obama. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their president." unknown author
This post was edited on 2/12 10:15 AM by UMREB74

Good analysis! I knew we were in trouble with W when he trotted Rummie and some of the leftovers from the failed Gerald Ford Presidency. Obama has caused a lot of grief but his minions are worrisome and cancerous

We may have to get used to Obama. The Republicans don't seem to be able to come up with an electable candidate. Romney will get chewed up as being and elitist spurred on by his own stupid remarks ("I like firing people" or "I don't worry about the poor"). While taken out of context, that will be exploited and he should have been more aware of what he said. Gingrich's own party does not support him.

Fox News cannot completely counter ALL the pro-Obama propaganda.
We might just get four more years thanks to CNN, NBC, MSNBC, CBS, PBS, ABC, Time Magazine, USA Today...and so on !

Sad thing to me is our Republican Party reminds me of the GOB network in Oxford. We definitely need some new young blood in the Republican Party. It's bad when you have to start choosing the leader of your country based on the lesser of two evils. I pretty much knew Obama would be in office 8 years from the get-go. My how far off track this country has gotten in leadership since Reagan. It feels like we get run over in the world view more and more each year.
This post was edited on 2/25 1:27 AM by UMREB74

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT