ADVERTISEMENT

Let’s talk about the nfc east

Floridareb10

SEC Player of the Year
Jun 4, 2021
On mccready and Siskey yesterday they talked a good bit about the NFC east. Most people don’t expect the giants to repeat the success from last year. No national NFL podcasts I’ve listened to thinks they will be. All I’m saying is don’t be shocked when the giants finish 1st or 2nd in the east.

Jones has looked great all camp, better than he’s ever looked. Jaylin Hyatt looks like a steal, Darren Walker is always open, if he stays healthy the giants offense could be dangerous. And 6th round pick CB tre Hawkins looks like a steal, however, 1st round pick deonte banks has struggled.

What I’m most concerned about is 2nd year former first round pick RT Evan Neal doesn’t put it together. He was BAD last year, and has only looked good, not great at camp so far. Neal and Waller are the keys to the entire offense. If Neal is 1st round pick good, and waller can stay healthy, the giants offense will be very good.

I realize I said talk NFC East and only talked about the giants, so if you’re a fan of another team please chime about how your camp is going.

Edited: to add some videos

Hyatt apparently ran 24 MPH the other day. That would be the fastest recorded time in NFL history.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News