ADVERTISEMENT

Looking ahead to Auburn!!!!

zreb

All-Pro NFL
Feb 27, 2002
Chickenshack will be pulling all the stops. His crooked ass career is doomed if he loses to the lowest team in the sec history (and it probably is) They will be playing for pride after Ar-kansas pulverized them. I expect to see a highly energized team roll off the bus (also probably freshly infused with the green) so there will be expectations. We however are dealing with Orgeroniistic coaching ie his last game vs MSU. Freeze, has taken the blame and it's early for him but he needs to take Statistics 101 at OM to maybe hone up his %'s on going for it in enemy territory with 3 minutes. Rose, you can hit the practice field too however I acknowledge I dk if the hold was muffed on that glance shot of yours. Lost opportunity, I hate it! Too many times like TX and Bama there was NO opportunity.

IF we can pull a W

this weekend, it can give our kids a highly needed morale boost. It wont be easy for either Aub or us but for different reasons. They need to stop a recent slide and we need to stop a long slide. I have to tape and come home to watch so I cant look at any tv sat. I hope that it's a better weather and final score in the end.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT