ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like another season is going in the toilet for Ole Miss

GhostOfMatchesMalone

Two-Star Prospect
Oct 1, 2012
We saw this last year. Rebs started 7-0, 6 games later that were ending the year 8-4 in a 39-point bowl loss.

Looks like it's happening again this year. Should have lost to Vandy last week, losing by half a hundred to Florida tonight.

Team has given up. Guess the NCAA investigation is taking a toll.

Shame you can't look forward to the basketball season, yall suck there too.

We saw this last year. Rebs started 7-0, 6 games later that were ending the year 8-4 in a 39-point bowl loss.

Looks like it's happening again this year. Should have lost to Vandy last week, losing by half a hundred to Florida tonight.

Actually, we finished 9-4...You know, 12 games + 1 bowl game =13...Same as your IQ LMAO!

Team has not given up. They were just overrated. Two cupcake wins, and great luck at bama. Simply had their plentiful weaknesses exposed tonight.

Team has not given up. They were just overrated. Two cupcake wins, and great luck at bama. Simply had their plentiful weaknesses exposed tonight.

Florida has no offense and a fourth of the team was playing with the flu.

This should have been a 2-3 TD win for Ole Miss and tomorrow everyone is talking about Ole Miss being #1.

Instead, we'll be talking if they should be ranked.

Just Ole Miss being Ole Miss.

Ghost you have so much knowledge of our program can we meet and have lunch?

Ghost, I have seen some losers in my day, but my friend you are the biggest. I have never seen anybody hang out on somebody's board all day and act like a complete idiot. Hell, you make idiots look smart. Do you have a life, a girlfriend ( I doubt it ), or a job.?? You are making a fool out of yourself and it doesn't seem to bother you at all.

Life is more than football Mr Common criminal, i know where you are and who you are. I have very good friends at Rivals and they have zeroed in on you, and when they tell me I will post for all to see. Go get a job, a life, hell go scuba diving here in Florida where I am. But pls quit making an ass out of Bama and their fans.

Alabama is our bitch. Two straight in football and another one in Oxford next year. We own you in basketball and youir new coach is a strange hire to say the least. You are a massive suck in baseball. Actually, your only claim to fame to is women's gymnastics. Your new nickname is "Bend over Bama."

Reactions: Rebelblitz
You must be his buddy, em6126, you have to be a dog, any time the Rebels lose you guys wake up from a drunken stupor to relish in a Rebel loss. See you in the shit hole in Nov

Reactions: roby0111
Alabama is our bitch. Two straight in football and another one in Oxford next year. We own you in basketball and youir new coach is a strange hire to say the least. You are a massive suck in baseball. Actually, your only claim to fame to is women's gymnastics. Your new nickname is "Bend over Bama."

No kidding Duke, i could not take another day of his spite and venom. I promise he is reading but not posting, i will post his name if he shows up again.

Looks like your pal Ghost got it right once again.

43-37 [roll] little crybaby bammer!

th2T6RX8KH.jpg

But at least you beat Ole Miss...Oh wait 43-37! [roll]
But at least you beat Ole Miss last year...Oh wait 23-17! [roll]

th2T6RX8KH.jpg

Looks like Bama beating themselves against Ole Miss doesn't matter, Ole Miss losing to Memphis means they are out of the polls completely! LMAO!

Looks like tomorrow is Trash Day for Ole Miss, AP writers gonna set the Rebs by the curb! LMAO!

Looks like Bama beating themselves against Ole Miss doesn't matter, Ole Miss losing to Memphis means they are out of the polls completely! LMAO!

Looks like tomorrow is Trash Day for Ole Miss, AP writers gonna set the Rebs by the curb! LMAO!

Little crybaby bammer boy! 43-37![roll] Go cry about your Ole Miss loss with saban.

tears.png

Is wittle crybaby bammer boy still crying? [roll]43-37

tears.png

Yes, this is some of the funniest ish I have ever seen! I may never leave here! LMAO!

Now seriously, why won't you talk about the Memphis loss? You know the longer you go without taking your medicine the more I am going to beat on you till you do LMAO!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT