ADVERTISEMENT

Many, many years ago, Coach Ed Orgeron said ….

RebelMatt

Four-Star Prospect
Gold Member
Feb 2, 2013
I guess the year would have been 2004 ? Coach O was hired as HC of University of Mississippi. Ole Miss fans bought the black square sticker that read “O the Coach” ( a knock off of “W the President” ) to put on their vehicles.

When Coach O was making his “Rebel Road Trip” rounds across Mississippi, making grown men stand up and growl ( half a room at a time ), he said something way back then that stuck with me. He said, “If you consider yourself an Ole Miss fan, yaw yaw, you 100% should have an Ole Miss Car Tag, Ole Miss Sticker of some kind, or something Ole Miss on your vehicle at all times.” He went on to say, “If he pulls into a Wal-Mart in po dunk Mississippi, and most of all of the cars in the parking lot have Ole Miss Tags on them, it helps him in recruiting. By showing support, and letting the public know how many Rebel fans are out there yaw yaw”.

Since that day at The Ramada Inn Convention Center, ( RIP ) I have always made sure my family had Ole Miss car tags on our vehicles. Never been a better time to be an Ole Miss Rebel !!!!!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News