ADVERTISEMENT

Merry Christmas

ESPN3reb

SEC Champion
Gold Member
Nov 7, 2011
I wanted to take a moment to actually say Merry Christmas to the Rebel Grove community. This year hasn’t been the greatest for myself and my family but I am thankful for the hardships in life because I’m able to have something to overcome. This community allows an outlet from “reality” sometimes and I’m thankful for that because we all need outlets when life keeps tossing you grenades. Our fandom in Ole Miss sports is one of up and downs which this community shares in together and I appreciate that. I truly hope everyone appreciates the time the get to spend with their loved ones tomorrow and all of this holiday season, be thankful for the time, because it doesn’t last but just for a little while. Thank you all for providing an outlet of support, and enjoyment this past year and I look forward to the enjoyment of finishing 2023 and what 2024 can bring to all of our fandoms and lives.

A big thank you to @Neal McCready , @Chase Parham, @Michael Luker, and @tsiskey for their work/time to make this site and shows what they are for Ole Miss fans to come and have an outlet from reality.

Merry Christmas
Hotty Toddy, Go Rebs!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News