ADVERTISEMENT

msdeltareb (posting a picture)

Bubba Cav

All-Pro NFL
Gold Member
Nov 3, 2003
There's several ways to post a picture.

1] Some people just right click the picture they want to post and from the menu that pops up they click "Copy". Then they open a message box and click inside it to place your cursor there, then right click and little menu pops up and they click paste. I don't do it that way, 'cause I'm an old dog and it's hard for me the learn new tricks.

2] This is how I do it:

Start a post (or click the reply link to reply to a post): The message box should appear.

NOTE: If you don't see the picture icon pointed to in the picture here when you start a post, you are viewing the message box in "Classic Editor" mode. To get to "Rich Text Editor" click the link on the bottom left of the message box that says "Use Rich Text Editor". Both my iPad and iPhone default to Classic Editor mode and I have to click the Use Rich Text Editor to change to the Rich Text Mode shown below.

Post-A-Pic-1.jpg

An "Image Options" box appears:

In the "Image URL:" box type (or if you have copied the address, paste it) the complete address to the picture you want to post. In the picture below you can see the complete address to my avatar.

Post-A-Pic2a.jpg

Then, I click in either of the box below. This is not necessary. I just do it to make sure that my picture is gonna show up when I make my post.

Post-A-Pic2b.jpg

Notice my avatar is now appearing in the message box in the picture above.

After you click the "Done" link, click "Post Message" as you would with any post.

3] You can also use the "Classic Editor" mode to post a picture. It requires the use of HTML coding, specifically the

I know this post wasn't directed towards me, but I am brand new to rivals and this is some good help. Thanks, I appreciate it :)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT