ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA investigates Ole Miss for Obama's ENTIRE SECOND TERM

Players go to coaches asking for money all the time. There is a fund approved by the NCAA that is set up to help athletes with financial problems. All colleges have those funds. I don't know if an electric bill would qualify or not or if that is how it was handled but $300 for an electric bill is a lot less than an $8000 car or handing out 10 $100 bills for not visiting Ole Miss is a lot worse. You seem to keep forgetting State's(Mullen's) wrongdoings. And Mullen fired the coach for buying the auto but not the people handing out the $1000.
Let's not compare State with our former coaching staff with wrong doing. This is an Ole Miss problem, MSU had nothing to do with it, and because of idiot boosters reflecting on the days of Eli or Archie in Oxford and a former coach, we have to deal with it. It sucks, I know, but the blame belongs to Oxford boosters and this coach, who I'd like to take a baseball to. Hard times for Ole Miss. The NCAA will investigate State, too, so Blindside, you're not out of the woods yet. As George Harrison said, all things must pass.

Last edited:
Reactions: 0range_N_White
Let's not compare State with our former coaching staff with wrong doing. This is an Ole Miss problem, MSU had nothing to do with it, and because of an idiot boosters in Oxford and former coach, we have to deal with it. It sucks, I know, but the blame belongs to Oxford boosters and this coach, who I'd like to take a baseball to. Hard times for Ole Miss. The NCAA will investigate State, too, so Blindside, you're not out of the woods yet. As George Harrison said, all things must pass.

Agreed, the Rebs might want to wait till the NCAA gets off campus before accusing other programs of cheating.

NO OTHER SCHOOL IN HISTORY has EVER faced this level of scrutiny! Ridiculous! While other schools continue to do what Ole Miss is being accused of AND MORE, nobody looks at them while the NCAA continues to have Ole Miss under the microscope for OVER FOUR YEARS. I'm not even sure we have put near this level of scrutiny into looking for nukes in Iran or North Korea.

THIS IS ABSURD!!!! The school needs to sue for SIGNIFICANT damages and pursue it until the NCAA understands that they do not have a dictatorship where anything goes. The governing organization needs to have some level of responsibility where they are required to treat all member institutions the same and fairly - and right now they are doing anything but. Guidelines need to be in place to prevent this type of stupidity from EVER happening again - at Ole Miss or anywhere else.

Investigate ANY school for this long and at this level and you will find what you have found here and exponentially more.

PLEASE .. tick them off enough to lower the hammer on unc-chapel hill !! those SOBs are the cheatenest, most arrogant bunch in the land .. That I have close knowledge about. You guys may know a bit about some close contenders, but these people flaunt it and show no excuses - but will hire up the highest lawyer firms to delay it !! Looking forward to a good series this weekend .. Go Pirates !!

He hired a proven and known cheater, who had gotten several other schools in trouble, and he got OM in a mess. CHF had to know that when he hired him. Is he naive enough to think all those out of state kids decided to play for a team who hadn't done much in 50+ years and a coach barely removed from coaching HS ball without some type of incentive? If he knew or not, it's his job to know whats going on under his watch. I understand he has done for OM football what hasn't been done in awhile, but how it happened is very likely to put OM football at one of its lowest points, one it will take awhle to recover from, OM isn't USC with celebrities walking the sidelines every week.

^^^^MAD AS HELL! :chairshot: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Agreed, the Rebs might want to wait till the NCAA gets off campus before accusing other programs of cheating.

So says the fan of a school that covers up far more serious things like rapes, sexual assaults..how we do forget things that happened just a year ago in Knoxville???

And it's utterly laughable to hear a Vol fan lecturing Ole Miss on cheating???? Lol

Tennessee has a strong culture of cheating that goes back multiple decades.

Why would I care if State gets put on probation, major sanctions or even the death penalty? Does moving the families to Oxford not count? You are living an a fantasy world, Tunsil's stepdad or whatever he was, they guy OM moved to Oxford, spent 2 days giving more information than you are willing to admit. While many schools will get by with things, smalls schools with a small fanbase in a poor state are used to be made examples of. OM is going to be the example that others need to play nice. The electric bill isn't an allegation? So all players go to the coaches and ask for money to pay utility bills or just the ones OM was already providing illegal benefits?

While many schools will get by with things, smalls schools witha small fanbase in a poor state are used to be made examples of. OM is going to be the example that others need to play nice.

Oh I understand. If you're statement is true it's further example that the NCAA shields the bigger schools with bigger fan bases in wealthier states. That logic in its own right is deeply troubling because it validates the argument that college football is a rigged-fixed-caste system where upward mobility for smaller, less-successful programs is impossible EVEN if they play by all the written AND UNWRITTEN RULES of recruiting, building a program, etc.

It's like you said, Many schools will get by with things."

Just imagine or think if the NCAA investigated a town the size of Athens GA, a school the size of Georgia and a state the size and population of Georgia IN THE SAME AMOUNT OF TIME that they investigated Ole Miss, Oxford and Mississippi. If the same colonoscopy was given to Georgia they would find a treasure size, mother load of infractions, rules being broken, violations and other interesting things.

It's not the fault of other programs from outside of Georgia that the flagship school sucked at recruiting and had a lazy ass staff
(headed up by a B level HC) that didn't do their jobs.

Since you sound like a Georgia fan quit acting butt hurt your lazy, former HC Mark Richt always choked when in the spotlight or got beaten out for a recruit or two.

And remember that beat down Freeze gave Kirby (dipshit from South Georgia) Smart last September in Oxford. Choke on that one Leghumpers of the East!

Last edited:
While many schools will get by with things, smalls schools witha small fanbase in a poor state are used to be made examples of. OM is going to be the example that others need to play nice.

Oh I understand. If you're statement is true it's further example that the NCAA shields the bigger schools with bigger fan bases in wealthier states. That logic in its own right is deeply troubling because it validates the argument that college football is a rigged-fixed-caste system where upward mobility for smaller, less-successful programs is impossible EVEN if they play by all the written AND UNWRITTEN RULES of recruiting, building a program, etc.

It's like you said, Many schools will get by with things."

Just imagine or think if the NCAA investigated a town the size of Athens GA, a school the size of Georgia and a state the size and population of Georgia IN THE SAME AMOUNT OF TIME that they investigated Ole Miss, Oxford and Mississippi. If the same colonoscopy was given to Georgia they would find a treasure size, mother load of infractions, rules being broken, violations and other interesting things.

It's not the fault of other programs from outside of Georgia that the flagship school sucked at recruiting and had a lazy ass staff
(headed up by a B level HC) that didn't do their jobs.

Since you sound like a Georgia fan quit acting butt hurt your lazy, former HC Mark Richt always choked when in the spotlight or got beaten out for a recruit or two.

And remember that beat down Freeze gave Kirby (dipshit from South Georgia) Smart last September in Oxford. Choke on that one Leghumpers of the East!
I guess beating a mediocre Georgia team was your one "quality win" last season.

Impressively high standards for football in Oxford.

Lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT