ADVERTISEMENT

NIL

Saevio1337

Four-Star Prospect
Gold Member
Jan 3, 2022
What sets ours apart? I am not in the know, nor am I looking for trade secrets, just trying to understand how we have become so successful, where other larger/traditional powerhouse schools have failed.

We are organized well, that is for sure. We were definitely one of the first, if not the first, to roll all the collectives under a single umbrella. But other schools seem just as organized now.

I don't think it's any one thing. Walker Jones has become an amazing leader of the collective, but he couldn't have done it alone. And no, while I believe @tylerjordan is invaluable, I am not one to believe he is single handedly carrying the NIL. (At least not through RealTree revenue alone). And I am not trying to take anything away from him or his contributions.

But I think the combination of the 2 have become amazing for Ole Miss NIL. Tyler is doing things WITH the school other contributors to NIL just aren't (camo branded apparel and those 🔥helmets). He's not too large to where he can't continuously be involved with Ole Miss, while also carrying a NATIONAL brand with his name.

While Oregon had Nike, Nike didn't directly advertise for Oregon. The same with Under Armour. That is why this feels so different. So much better. Tyler generates the hype, relates to the kids and Walker gets the deals done with all the contributors behind the scenes...

Or am I way off?

Curious as to what others think while we wait for more🦈

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News