ADVERTISEMENT

Now the necks are quoting scripture vs Freeze...this from the Mormon

JediRebel

All-Pro NFL
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2012
Kentucky Lake Tennessee
one. Im sure Preacher Matt wont be far behind...

Jack Lambert
user-online.png
reputation_pos.png
reputation_pos.png
reputation_pos.png
reputation_pos.png

vCash

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Political Hack
I took this out of the long locked thread and placed it here. It deserves its own conversation free of the chit show that ensued in the other thread.

CHF has absolutely lost complete control of his players. They are literally dropping like flies and jumping out of windows. As absurd as that sounds, it's sadly true. The persistent use of drugs and alcohol abuse by his players while he espouses Christian values is the most sickening hypocritical ploy in collegiate sports that I have ever seen. Had my head coach said "we can't stop them from using spice" on national television, I would have fired him before he finished the interview.

At some point leaders have to be held responsible. It's far past that time for CHF.
These versus describes freeze to the T.

Matt 6:1-8, 16-18

Luke 18:10-14

I am a Christian and proud to be one. I have many short comings and struggle to be a good Christian. I have never been a in your face Christian because I know that I am human and sometimes will fail. The problem with Freeze, he is another in a long line of Christians who uses his faith to progress him self not the lord.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News