ADVERTISEMENT

Ole Miss and Hugh Freeze have trolled the Alabama fanbase into oblivion

msdeltareb

All-Pro NFL
Gold Member
Jan 24, 2006
The once proud Alabama fanbase has been trolled so hard by a team and coach that they once thought "beneath them" that they no longer spend any time bragging about their national championships (both the real ones and the ones that are figments of their imagination) because they are too busy posting on the Ole Miss message boards...the cot dam FREE message boards at that. Ive never seen anything like it but I find it hilarious. Outside of us, the Ole Miss fans, the real winners here are the vets and marriage counselors of the state of Alabama. I wish I could buy stock in Alabama veterinarians because I would go LOOOONG on that investment considering the dog kicking that is sure to ensue once Hugh and the Rebs make it 3 in a row against the midget come September and it is announced that there will be no post season ban (lol at the those that think its a possibility).

I guess I am failing to mention one other big winner in all of this - me! There was a time that I would have had to buy a membership to an Alabama message board if I wanted to rustle the fvck out of some dirt eater jimmies, but now I can just come to the friendly confines of our own free board to feast on 85%ers. Hotty Toddy for me!

The NCAA won't help you when the Rebs are whipping that ass again this fall.
If the end result is the same as last year I will take it. You get your moral victory over Alabama, we being home another NC trophy

Seems fair to me. Lol

If the end result is the same as last year I will take it. You get your moral victory over Alabama, we being home another NC trophy

Seems fair to me. Lol

You misspelled bring. Also, make no mistake, there was no moral victory there. We spanked that elephant ass up and down the field two years in a row. Clearly, by your continued obsession, that loss bothers you more than that NC makes you feel better. It's ok, maybe one day your sister wife will forgive you for smacking her around afterwards.

Reactions: msdeltareb
You misspelled bring. Also, make no mistake, there was no moral victory there. We spanked that elephant ass up and down the field two years in a row. Clearly, by your continued obsession, that loss bothers you more than that NC makes you feel better. It's ok, maybe one day your sister wife will forgive you for smacking her around afterwards.
I'm more interested in the NCAA activity, but thanks for showing your inflated sense of relevance to the SEC. Btw, nothing bothers you after winning a NC. You'll just have to take my word for that being an Ole Miss fan and all.

#ProcessedbySaban

I'm more interested in the NCAA activity, but thanks for showing your inflated sense of relevance to the SEC. Btw, nothing bothers you after winning a NC. You'll just have to take my word for that being an Ole Miss fan and all.

#ProcessedbySaban
Bruh, if you weren't trolled to hell and gone you wouldn't spend so much time on our free board. You aren't fooling anybody. And I went to the natty game last year and hung out with a bunch of bammers; they talked more about hating ole miss them they did wanting to beat Clemson. It was hilarious.

Bruh, if you weren't trolled to hell and gone you wouldn't spend so much time on our free board. You aren't fooling anybody. And I went to the natty game last year and hung out with a bunch of bammers; they talked more about hating ole miss them they did wanting to beat Clemson. It was hilarious.
You didn't hang with my group then. We didn't care about Ole Miss since you were sitting at home and we were playing for a championship.

Personally I think you're full of crap, but that's nothing new.

You didn't hang with my group then. We didn't care about Ole Miss since you were sitting at home and we were playing for a championship.

Personally I think you're full of crap, but that's nothing new.
I was definitely at the game, had a decent time. I married a Bammer and that was her birthday present. She is one of the 15% though...doesn't worry much about posting on other teams message boards. Don't feel bad though, you and the rest of the 85% are what keeps you football team on top (when they aren't playing ole miss) and your vets in business. Please take it easy on rover this fall though billy Wayne or billy Bob or whatever your mom/cousin named you; it's not his fault that hugh owns the midget...it's a matter of class.

Reactions: VetReb10
I was definitely at the game, had a decent time. I married a Bammer and that was her birthday present. She is one of the 15% though...doesn't worry much about posting on other teams message boards. Don't feel bad though, you and the rest of the 85% are what keeps you football team on top (when they aren't playing ole miss) and your vets in business. Please take it easy on rover this fall though billy Wayne or billy Bob or whatever your mom/cousin named you; it's not his fault that hugh owns the midget...it's a matter of class.
Like I said you are #Processed.

We spanked that elephant ass up and down the field two years in a row.

You should not be criticized for your inability to properly understand what an "ass spanking" is considering Ole Miss is rarely on the giving end of them. You were out gained in both of the fluke wins over Bama. An "ass spanking" is what UF and Memphis (LOLOLOL) did to you. You will get to enjoy many more of those, my friend.

I understand your anger and I'm sorry, but there is nothing that us Tide fans can do for you. We are the class program in the nation while OM is about to get hammered back into the dark ages for their cheating ways. I'm sorry that with all of that cheating that OM could not even win their own division. The highlight of your program for the past 50 years are two wins over Alabama. Own it, embrace it, and get ready to talk about the glory years of OM football for the next several decades which produced a 3rd place finish in the SECW. Hotty toddy !!!!!

You should not be criticized for your inability to properly understand what an "ass spanking" is considering Ole Miss is rarely on the giving end of them. You were out gained in both of the fluke wins over Bama. An "ass spanking" is what UF and Memphis (LOLOLOL) did to you. You will get to enjoy many more of those, my friend.

I understand your anger and I'm sorry, but there is nothing that us Tide fans can do for you. We are the class program in the nation while OM is about to get hammered back into the dark ages for their cheating ways. I'm sorry that with all of that cheating that OM could not even win their own division. The highlight of your program for the past 50 years are two wins over Alabama. Own it, embrace it, and get ready to talk about the glory years of OM football for the next several decades which produced a 3rd place finish in the SECW. Hotty toddy !!!!!
You want to talk about luck? You are a bs face mask/fumble and a bs onside kick away from being beaten by double digits two years in a row by lil ole miss. I think ass whipping is the right term...ever think that our defense taking the ball away from you repeatedly might have something to do with why we scored more points on less yards? Lol.

You want to talk about luck? You are a bs face mask/fumble and a bs onside kick away from being beaten by double digits two years in a row by lil ole miss. I think ass whipping is the right term...ever think that our defense taking the ball away from you repeatedly might have something to do with why we scored more points on less yards? Lol.

That game can be played all day long. But if you call winning two games by 6 points while getting out gained in each an "ass whipping" , what adjectives would you use to describe what Memphis did to your purchased players? And when you finish describing that one, please tell us what UF did to OM in the Swamp. TIA.

Last edited:
Must have been nice getting Florida without their QB, they very well could have won the SECCG with Grier. As for Memphis you can just picture the bear with the box on his head.

Reactions: billywaynebama
No shit, might should have taken that into account when you mentioned the FL/OM game. OM actually played a complete FL team with their QB jacked up on HGH while Bama had the luxury of playing against a QB that performs as well as a Sun Belt QB.

No shit, might should have taken that into account when you mentioned the FL/OM game. OM actually played a complete FL team with their QB jacked up on HGH while Bama had the luxury of playing against a QB that performs as well as a Sun Belt QB.

One player that will never play a down in the NFL did not make that big of a difference, but if it helps you cope go for it. You were worked by 4 TDs iirc. For reference, Alabama hasn't lost a game by that many points since MJ was still playing for the Bulls. Bama has won more SEC titles in the past 7 months than OM has in over 50 years.

Know your role, pal.

I made a simple statement about it being nice to play Florida without Grier and you seem to think FL was no different without him. That is why I had to ask. But by all means please carry on with your bitching over losing to us two years in a row, it's hilarious.

Out gained doesn't not equal
out scored that would be 2 "W"s
Butt whopped x2 !

Everyone was saying coach imp little Nicky was gone As well!
Go play with your sisters! You no tooth trolling meth headS ! You must have issues with the Rebels or you would not be here posting!

Hotty toddy you "crimesom" redneck tide with stolen guns and weed smoken and with out sin hypocrite

I made a simple statement about it being nice to play Florida without Grier and you seem to think FL was no different without him. That is why I had to ask. But by all means please carry on with your bitching over losing to us two years in a row, it's hilarious.

So now you have ditched deflection and switched to distorting my statements while simultaneously ignoring my questions. Solid strategy.

Everything I said was fact. I'm sorry that it pains you to realize that the biggest accomplishment Ole Miss has in over 50 years of football is a 3rd place finish in the SECW.

How's the view back there ?

Out gained doesn't not equal
out scored that would be 2 "W"s
Butt whopped x2 !

Everyone was saying coach imp little Nicky was gone As well!
Go play with your sisters! You no tooth trolling meth headS ! You must have issues with the Rebels or you would not be here posting!

Hotty toddy you "crimesom" redneck tide with stolen guns and weed smoken and with out sin hypocrite

What do you attribute all of your anger and rage to? The PLOI that's coming or just being an Ole Miss fan in general?

Strategy? Pain? You over value the garbage you carry on about. There is no deflection or strategy, you just keep throwing out a bunch of junk that has nothing to do with getting FL without Grier. I know its hard for you to stay on topic but I'll wait for something relevant to the conversation.

Strategy? Pain? You over value the garbage you carry on about. There is no deflection or strategy, you just keep throwing out a bunch of junk that has nothing to do with getting FL without Grier. I know its hard for you to stay on topic but I'll wait for something relevant to the conversation.

Speaking of something that has nothing to do with Grier, OM scored 10 points on UF. What did Grier have to do with that sterling offensive showing?

Once you just admit that OM had a golden opportunity to go to Atlanta for the first time in school history (snicker) and pissed it away, it will be easier to move on. It seems like you are in denial about that just as you are about the bowl ban and crippling scholarship reductions that are just around the corner.

Now, tell us about Memphis. You glossed over that one for some reason.

Look ****tard, I have not made a single comment about FL not taking OM to the woodshed. I said that it must have been nice to get FL without Grier. FL had the best defense in the conference last year and had it made with Grier. No he wasn't a superstar but slightly above average numbers = wins in that scenario. When you have a QB who puts up well below average numbers the defense can't save you from anything. Everyone on this board knows that OM had a golden opportunity to win the west 2 years in a row and couldn't get it done, keep in mind there was no depth two years ago and very little last year. You better hope OM gets hit with crippling sanctions cause they are only getting better each year. No denial here, you just keep getting off topic and babbling about a bunch of nonsense. See my first post, already covered Memphis.

Let's see upset - no, tough time gripping the babble - no, hurt by the truth - no. Like your life your attempts have failed.

Let's see upset - no, tough time gripping the babble - no, hurt by the truth - no. Like your life your attempts have failed.

Wow, you're so damn mad. Obviously, the upcoming sanctions have you upset and you are directing that anger and aggression upon others. Listen up chief, I didn't tell OM coaches to hand out loads of cash to recruits. You should direct your complaints to them. And as far as your self-admitted struggles go with being able to read a perfectly coherent sentence, that is on you and the amount of education you received (or didn't receive).

I'm missing the part where I'm supposedly mad. It may appear that way while having to wade through all the BS that has nothing to do with FL. Your inability to stay on topic would indicate an issue with your comprehension and education, try to keep up dude it was a simple comment.

I find it hilarious that an adult would complain about someone posting on their OPEN message board. I thought that was the entire point?

W
Wow, you're so damn mad. Obviously, the upcoming sanctions have you upset and you are directing that anger and aggression upon others. Listen up chief, I didn't tell OM coaches to hand out loads of cash to recruits. You should direct your complaints to them. And as far as your self-admitted struggles go with being able to read a perfectly coherent sentence, that is on you and the amount of education you received (or didn't receive).

Freeze is going to beat you again!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT