ADVERTISEMENT

Ole Miss fans - offense?

Well, the SEC Least is terrible and to lose to any other team in the Least means you are not a good team. The teams Ole Miss lost to would win the Least, including Arkansas. I posted here weeks ago Tennessee would not finish higher than 4th in the West and possibly as low as 6th. Any given year you can put 6 SEC West team names in a hat and pull them out one by one and list them and that is the order the West could end in, 2 through 7. Leave Bama's name out and just go ahead and put them #1. Every year in the West we have a surprise team on the winning side and a surprise team on the losing side. We were the former last year and the year before. We were the latter this year. All other six teams go up and down every year. Next year, except for Miss State the teams in the West could flip flop in the standings.

Didn't hear any of this preseason from Reb fans, all we heard in Memphis was SEC champs this, Playoffs that. Now you're on the bottom of the pile and talking smack about the East. Too funny, you guys deserve Freeze.

Reactions: BlindsideHeckler
Didn't hear any of this preseason from Reb fans, all we heard in Memphis was SEC champs this, Playoffs that. Now you're on the bottom of the pile and talking smack about the East. Too funny, you guys deserve Freeze.

I haven't said we aren't underperforming. We had the fewest returning starters in the SEC though. But Freeze has finished higher each of the past 4 years than we were predicted to finish. He is allowed a mulligan or two. He could have very well taken the Florida job(it WAS offered regardless of what Foley said) and moved on to an easier program to win at. Two years in a row Tennessee has underperformed. Butch is doing what Nutt did. He's taking some bad character kids and that always spells doom.

Reactions: Reblarry
Of course I did, can you not read? My coach isn't doing his job this year.

I'm a big enough man to admit that, guess you are too short to get on this ride.

Hoping LSU keeps the Ogre and Ole Miss keeps the Reverend.

^^^^This is your post where you mention nothing of your current coach fail at TN.^^^^ Can you not read?

Of course I did, can you not read? My coach isn't doing his job this year.

I'm a big enough man to admit that, guess you are too short to get on this ride.

LMAO! Typical liberal he's trying to wordsmith like a champ.

Scared to death to admit that Freeze isn't doing his job. Poor baby.

I have no problem admitting my coach isn't doing his job this year. You could learn to do the same.
In my opinion, it's not Freeze. It's members of his coaching staff such Luke, the secondary coach, and even special teams. Rest assured, Freeze will address these problems during the off season.

In my opinion, it's not Freeze. It's members of his coaching staff such Luke, the secondary coach, and even special teams. Rest assured, Freeze will address these problems during the off season.

Luke isn't going anywhere. Every scholarship player on the O line is injured. The O line did pretty well against a very good Auburn D line. Little gave up one QB hurry in 90 snaps playing against two future NFL #1 picks. We'll probably start two walkons against Georgia Southern. The future looks good for our O line. All return but Conyers next year. We redshirted some good ones too.

Luke isn't going anywhere. Every scholarship player on the O line is injured. The O line did pretty well against a very good Auburn D line. Little gave up one QB hurry in 90 snaps playing against two future NFL #1 picks. We'll probably start two walkons against Georgia Southern. The future looks good for our O line. All return but Conyers next year. We redshirted some good ones too.
Any truth to Little being unhappy and wanting to get out or is that just smoke and frustration to the crap year were having.

If Luke isn't going anywhere then will he atleast be asked to change his blocking scheme because either out guys don't get it or they can't do it from a run stand point.

Got to be able to run, Ranch.

Crap, we don't need this. Austin Gholson did that, too.
According to everyone who know's absolutely nothing, Patterson, Little and any other highly rated recruit we have wants to transfer. Until you see a headline that says it don't believe it.

According to everyone who know's absolutely nothing, Patterson, Little and any other highly rated recruit we have wants to transfer. Until you see a headline that says it don't believe it.
I know. But the saying, when it rains it pours. And those students who left at half time, auburn game. Players see that, Pratt.

You can't blame the students leaving the game for player performance. It's not particularly fun to watch olé miss this year. They don't get paid to watch us get beat. They're there to have fun and hang with cute chicks. Frankly it can be more fun back at the house with some drinks and music if you catch where this is going. Superior play would undoubtedly keep em in the stands a little longer but in the end a kid wants to have fun where ever.

I know. But the saying, when it rains it pours. And those students who left at half time, auburn game. Players see that, Pratt.
I remember a 2-4 rebels team that won their last 6 or 7 games of the season. Season isn't over it's just not as good as somes over inflated expectations were. Everyone knew we could be anywhere from 10-2 to 6-6 that realized what we lost. The one thing we couldn't have happen was injuries and we have had them.

You can't blame the students leaving the game for player performance. It's not particularly fun to watch olé miss this year. They don't get paid to watch us get beat. They're there to have fun and hang with cute chicks. Frankly it can be more fun back at the house with some drinks and music if you catch where this is going. Superior play would undoubtedly keep em in the stands a little longer but in the end a kid wants to have fun where ever.
Are you kidding? We were winning! What does say to prospects? Or the TV audience? And we were playing good football.

I remember a 2-4 rebels team that won their last 6 or 7 games of the season. Season isn't over it's just not as good as somes over inflated expectations were. Everyone knew we could be anywhere from 10-2 to 6-6 that realized what we lost. The one thing we couldn't have happen was injuries and we have had them.
Was that the 1986 season? Independence bowl.

Was that the 1986 season? Independence bowl.
Nope that was the 2008 team lead by Houston Nutt and Jevan Snead that lost to Wake Forrest, Vandy, South Carolina and Alabama. Everyone thought that season was horrible until they started winning.

I had a bad experience with one of those frat kids when I was a student in 1987. And I'm sure most of them are not this bad, but I got hit by a small glass bottle in the neck which missed the field. I saw the guy, ran up the stands unloaded my right fist and busted his teeth. Then I got out of there. Louisiana Tech game if I remember right. I have little respect for frat kids, and yes, there are some good ones, I know, but it felt good to lay that drunk effer out. Have a feeling things haven't changed much.

Nope that was the 2008 team lead by Houston Nutt and Jevan Snead that lost to Wake Forrest, Vandy, South Carolina and Alabama. Everyone thought that season was horrible until they started winning.
Yeah, I remember that. We went to the Cotton Bowl and beat TTech. Snead-that's one guy who should have gone pro. Saw an interview of his HS football coach. He stated that Jevan simply lost interest in football.

Yeah, I remember that. We went to the Cotton Bowl and beat TTech. Snead-that's one guy who should have gone pro. Saw an interview of his HS football coach. He stated that Jevan simply lost interest in football.
he lost interest in football because he left college too soon, against advice from people who knew he shouldn't, then got cut from the free agent contract he signed. He wasn't ready.

he lost interest in football because he left college too soon, against advice from people who knew he shouldn't, then got cut from the free agent contract he signed. He wasn't ready.
Right, my impression too. I assume the drive and motivation was no longer there, either. Wish him the best regardless.

Right, my impression too. I assume the drive and motivation was no longer there, either. Wish him the best regardless.

Looks like your coach has lost that drive and motivation as well. As long as scared fans keep trying to give him a pass, that won't change.

Isn't Larry the one you were crying about for not 'supporting' Freeze? Pissant coward fans are scared to death "Don't criticize Freeze, you might scare him off!" LMAO!

Must of said that last night at midnight when you lied about not being here LMAO!

When you're done with your turd sandwich, see if you can find the post where I called Larry a clown, coward pissant blindside. Oh, that was a lie! LMAO!

You'll be having one here at midnight. Just like every other night. Then you'll be here tomorrow morning lying about it. Just like every other day. LMAO!!!!!!

Still waiting for you to show where I called Larry a clown. Would you kindly find it when you're finished with that turd sandwich, liar pissant blindside, the coward. LMAO!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT