ADVERTISEMENT

Ole Miss gets a pair of commits from a 3-star and a 0-star.

You brought up Saban, not me. He's the best in the business. But Miles puts a lot of players in the league, as does Meyer, Fisher, etc.

Regardless of who you think "cheats", there's only one program that has the NCAA camped out on their doorstep.

That's false. Most rival fans are too lazy to actually put the Ole Miss predicament into context. The NCAA wasn't at our doorstep over the 2013 class. They were already in Oxford investigating the ACT Fraud from the previous regime which has absolutely nothing to do with any of the coaches or admins currently employed at OM. They ultimately stayed for 4 years and make no mistake, if ANY power 5 program was investigated for 4 years the NCAA would find the very tame things that they found at OM. In fact, we self-reported the majority of them which schools do every year. The only reason anyone knows about ours is that they included them in the NOA prompted by the ACT fraud. If you remove the ACT fraud, none of the allegations under Freeze likely warrants an official NOA. The only "Level 1" under Freeze that won't end up reduced to a Level 2 or 3 is the whopping $800 a booster gave Lindsey Miller. LOL.

But we are absolutely not the only program being investigated right now. We aren't the first, we aren't the only current, and we sure as hell won't be the last.

Since 1953, the NCAA has put teams on 100s of years of probation, losing 1000s of scholarships, & decades of post season bans. In fact, over the last 2 decades the NCAA has put over 25 major power 5 programs on over 120 years of probation & over 15 years in bowl bans. Of those schools, many of them are the very schools that the lazy average fans says "doesn't need to cheat b/c history." Notable teams are: Alabama, Tennessee, Nebraksa, FSU, Michigan, Miami, LSU, Oklahoma, Mississippi State, USC, South Carolina, Washington, & Oregon. Do you know who isn't included in the teams on probation over the last 2 decades? Ole Miss.

And lastly yes I brought up Saban and Alabama b/c they were voted the dirtiest program of the 20th century and do you think the boosters at Bama just stopped doing their thing b/c Saban showed up? PULEEEESE. DJ Fluker admitted to taking money. Some freshman Alabama RB just tweeted that he loves taking his family shopping knowing they can get "everything they want." They pull recruiting classes that would make the NCAA Football video game re-write the Dynasty Recruting algorithm. And it shocks me that football fans all across the country let them get away with it. They are the ones actually compromising the integrity of CFB. They are racking up 5* and championships like we have never seen in college football. Yet, people are more focused on OM?! It's hilarious to me. I guess people really are massive pussies when it comes to fighting Saban, the biggest crybaby in all of sports. But it's typical of Americans to act like this. It's like how big bad corrupt & colluding Wall Street loopholes their way to ****ing the middle class, but everyone is still blaming the poor people/little guys for our problems. It's easier to pick on Ole Miss than it is than take on Bama, so people generally do the cowardly thing.

Ole Miss is the NCAA flavor of the week. We'll lose 11 schollys over 4 years and maybe Freeze gets a 2 game suspension but then they'll be gone & it will be over and we'll be fine and they'll move on to the next team. What will you trolls have then?

Reactions: Reblarry
Again, don't be a moron. Ole Miss is recruiting the same players that you think Miss State is paying, and Ole Miss is SIGNING them. So by your own logic, you've just made the perfect case for why Ole Miss IS buying recruits.

That explains why Ole Miss is under NCAA investigation and Miss State is not.

Is this a joke? We don't always recruit the same players, but what about Leo Lewis, Jamal Peters, Chris Jones, Martinas Rankin, Kobe Jones, & Jeffrey Simmons? Did they turn down what you insinuate is an over the top egregious pay day at Ole Miss to play at MSU for free? If any player in the last decade was going to get an egregious amount of money to sign with OM it would have been Leo. So why would he pick State for free? (Hint: he didn't)

You're also insinuating that Ole MIss & MSU are perfectly equal products. They aren't. We are different schools with different things to offer. In fact, Ole Miss is an objectively better product than MSU is. If kids want to come to Ole MIss its b/c they want to be there. But let me guess when a kid chooses MSU it's b/c he wants to be a dawg, but when a kid chooses OM it's b/c he got paid? LOLOLOLOL

Last edited:
Reactions: Johnnyreb2
How about 1998 when they faced Tennessee in the SEC championship game?

Interestingly enough, I just looked over the list of teams that have played in the SEC champ game but don't see Ole Miss listed anywhere.

Want a mulligan on this one?

Do you honestly think recruits today are impressed by who won the West in 1998. Recruits today care about he here and now. Only fans care about history, pageantry, and all the other bullshit that comes with college football.

Do you honestly think recruits today are impressed by who won the West in 1998. Recruits today care about he here and now. Only fans care about history, pageantry, and all the other bullshit that comes with college football.
That wasn't the point I addressed. @ranchreb made a statement and I gave evidence and facts to show he was incorrect. Your post is completely irrelevant and a desperate attempt.

Try reading more closely and posting fewer long winded diatribes.

Reactions: Lord_Baelish
That wasn't the point I addressed. @ranchreb made a statement and I gave evidence and facts to show he was incorrect. Your post is completely irrelevant and a desperate attempt.

Try reading more closely and posting fewer long winded diatribes.

Maybe the average fan needs more diatribes to get their illogical head out of their proverbial asses. Being delusional as a fan only hurts the fan long term and only sets them up for disappointment.

Reactions: Johnnyreb2
That's false. Most rival fans are too lazy to actually put the Ole Miss predicament into context. The NCAA wasn't at our doorstep over the 2013 class. They were already in Oxford investigating the ACT Fraud from the previous regime which has absolutely nothing to do with any of the coaches or admins currently employed at OM. They ultimately stayed for 4 years and make no mistake, if ANY power 5 program was investigated for 4 years the NCAA would find the very tame things that they found at OM. In fact, we self-reported the majority of them which schools do every year. The only reason anyone knows about ours is that they included them in the NOA prompted by the ACT fraud. If you remove the ACT fraud, none of the allegations under Freeze likely warrants an official NOA. The only "Level 1" under Freeze that won't end up reduced to a Level 2 or 3 is the whopping $800 a booster gave Lindsey Miller. LOL.

But we are absolutely not the only program being investigated right now. We aren't the first, we aren't the only current, and we sure as hell won't be the last.

Since 1953, the NCAA has put teams on 100s of years of probation, losing 1000s of scholarships, & decades of post season bans. In fact, over the last 2 decades the NCAA has put over 25 major power 5 programs on over 120 years of probation & over 15 years in bowl bans. Of those schools, many of them are the very schools that the lazy average fans says "doesn't need to cheat b/c history." Notable teams are: Alabama, Tennessee, Nebraksa, FSU, Michigan, Miami, LSU, Oklahoma, Mississippi State, USC, South Carolina, Washington, & Oregon. Do you know who isn't included in the teams on probation over the last 2 decades? Ole Miss.

And lastly yes I brought up Saban and Alabama b/c they were voted the dirtiest program of the 20th century and do you think the boosters at Bama just stopped doing their thing b/c Saban showed up? PULEEEESE. DJ Fluker admitted to taking money. Some freshman Alabama RB just tweeted that he loves taking his family shopping knowing they can get "everything they want." They pull recruiting classes that would make the NCAA Football video game re-write the Dynasty Recruting algorithm. And it shocks me that football fans all across the country let them get away with it. They are the ones actually compromising the integrity of CFB. They are racking up 5* and championships like we have never seen in college football. Yet, people are more focused on OM?! It's hilarious to me. I guess people really are massive pussies when it comes to fighting Saban, the biggest crybaby in all of sports. But it's typical of Americans to act like this. It's like how big bad corrupt & colluding Wall Street loopholes their way to ****ing the middle class, but everyone is still blaming the poor people/little guys for our problems. It's easier to pick on Ole Miss than it is than take on Bama, so people generally do the cowardly thing.

Ole Miss is the NCAA flavor of the week. We'll lose 11 schollys over 4 years and maybe Freeze gets a 2 game suspension but then they'll be gone & it will be over and we'll be fine and they'll move on to the next team. What will you trolls have then?

I bet the character limit on Twitter really grinds your gears. ($1 to Peter Griffin)

Interestingly enough, I just looked over the list of teams that have played in the SEC champ game but don't see Ole Miss listed anywhere.

Alabama won the West but was on probation. State has never won the West. Are you really that stupid to think Ole Miss fans don't know how you got into the SECC game. In 90 or 91 Ole Miss played Tennessee for the SECC. So, Ole Miss has come just as close.

Alabama won the West but was on probation. State has never won the West. Are you really that stupid to think Ole Miss fans don't know how you got into the SECC game. In 90 or 91 Ole Miss played Tennessee for the SECC. So, Ole Miss has come just as close.

As usual you have no idea what you are talking about. Alabama was 4-4 in the SEC in 1998, Miss State was 6-2. Miss State was tied with Arkansas for the best SEC record in the West, but beat them head-to-head to go to the SECCG as the Champions of the West.

Something Ole Miss has never done and likely never will.

To answer your question, yes we do think you are that stupid.

#1 Alabama's probation didn't prohibit them from playing in the SECCG in 1998. Only 1995 was that the case.

#2 Alabama lost 4 SEC games in 1998 and State only lost 2, plus they beat Alabama head to head

#3 You are an idiot.

#4 See numbers 1-3

Need another mulligan?

You and your shrimpy little head coach would like a mulligan on the last two games where bama was skull dragged by Ole Miss and Freeze, wouldn't you? LMAO

You and your shrimpy little head coach would like a mulligan on the last two games where bama was skull dragged by Ole Miss and Freeze, wouldn't you? LMAO

Alabama won the SEC the last two years, all Rev Freeze won was the Egg Bowl, and an NCAA investigation LMAO!

Your shrimpy little coach can't beat Ole Miss and Freeze. He scared! LMAO!
He doesn't look scared to me.
nick-saban-cfp-trophy.jpg.cf.jpg

That's not very nice...I didn't think of you as a redneck gump bama fan with a name like "billywayne". Oh wait, yes I did. Gave you the benefit of the doubt.
Somebody has awful thin skin considering the barbs you've been throwing out. Helpful hint: if you can't take it, don't dish it out. Otherwise you can cry me a river.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT