ADVERTISEMENT

ole miss signing class

Our greatest need since Coach Freeze was hired has been O line and he has 6 in this class. Where's the QB at LSU? Must have at least a slight ability to pass the ball.

barring injury we are set for the next two years. Hopefully LA gatorade player of the year in '15 pulls the trigger this weekend.

QB is not like DL.LB and DB in that at QB you only play one a game. Teams play multy players at all other positions each game except OL maybe.

I know the rebs are on some big time defensive players maybe a couple commit.

I see that you have se,ectedan apt title: "OneMore Dog". So, what is it like to have a coach no one else wants? Jealousy breeds actions that are filled with bitterness. You probably have had your last victory in the Edd Bowl for st least the next four to five years.

Sounds like they are going to have a huge class and continue down the path regardless. Nothing new here except speculation without anything to back it up.

Reactions: Beatlesreb
Sounds like they are going to have a huge class and continue down the path regardless. Nothing new here except speculation without anything to back it up.

The NCAA doesn't send schools a Notice of Allegations based on 'speculations'. If they did that would be all the organization did.

This is based off of evidence. Good luck.

Sure, you've been so spot on throughout your ongoing attention to this matter. Wow the attention you've spent has been mind boggling. How many hours do you spend on this obsession ?? I'm saying just shut down the program now ! Since this is prognosis terminal, and shuffle our recruits to Bama and LSU who will probably continue to always have top recruiting classes and flip flop as West champions! Makes sense to me. Go Tigers and Roll Tide!!!

Your greatest need right now is to stop cheating. Let's hope this will scare Hugh straight.

Poor wittle crybaby bammer boy's greatest need is some more drumsticks for the Colonel's chicken fryer. [roll]

th2T6RX8KH.jpg

barring injury we are set for the next two years. Hopefully LA gatorade player of the year in '15 pulls the trigger this weekend.

QB is not like DL.LB and DB in that at QB you only play one a game. Teams play multy players at all other positions each game except OL maybe.

I know the rebs are on some big time defensive players maybe a couple commit.

We'll see what happens on signing day. I expect Simmons to sign with us and my guess is one other DL and linebacker. OL has been our biggest issue and with this class we will be close to the numbers that we need.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT