ADVERTISEMENT

OT - The Thing Many Of You Are Missing About Trump

SharkmanReb

All-Pro NFL
Gold Member
Dec 1, 2017
Flowood MS
I see so many normally solid/moderate GOP voters on this board who want Trump to just 'go away' and let some other Republican be the nominee because of all his 'issues', 'troubles', and whatever, not because of his actual accomplishments (or lack thereof) while being POTUS.

I call it "Trump fatigue". And on some levels, I get that. He has his issues. He has his faults and foibles, no question.

But what president/candidate has ever had such a maelstrom of near continuous (provably false) attacks from the MSM? From democrats from all sections of government, both federal and state/local? From the MSM? From social media platforms censoring virtually all forms of support or counter evidence? From swamp RINO's aiding and abetting democrats? Hell, the virus attack from China?

Then the dems (barely) running a virtually senile candidate who did almost no actual campaigning. Why, it's almost as if they knew the election was "in the bag". Imagine that.

And that's not even counting dems/media blowing up the J6 incident into some sort of armed assault that left dozens killed or badly injured. Especially when it was finally revealed that the only person actually killed that day was an unarmed woman named Ashli Babbitt.

All the while, doing anything and everything to cover up for Biden and his family.

And here's my point, the one so many of you seem to be missing.

You act as though if Trump is out of the picture, everything the dems/MSM/SM/RINO's did to take down Trump... all the lies, the highly questionable elections BS, the indictments, that all that is just going to stop.

Why? WTH would they stop what worked? Desantis? Ramaswamy? You think they're just going to lay off either of these guys?

Well, you say, these guys aren't Trump and they won't have the baggage Trump had/has.

So? And? Did it save Kari Lake from election tomfoolery?

Since when did the actual truth stop the democrats/RINO's and the MSM? Not since 2016, that's a cold hard fact.

Oh, I guess maybe if the GOP ran some weak ass swampy 'moderate' RINO they might lay off a little, but they'd still cast him/her as a nazi/devil/hater-of-all gun-lover from hell regardless.

Bottom line, if any of you think all this dem/RINO/leftist BS ends if Trump goes away, you're sadly (and badly) deluding yourselves.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News