ADVERTISEMENT

Read on EliteDawgs that Ole Miss has had the NOA for a month now

No one noticed that with no sec title in 56 yrs, all of a sudden the rev freeze shows up and leads the flock to 3 incredible recruiting classes, was it magic, Devine interjection, or just not as smart as awbarn is at not getting caught paying for players.....

No one noticed that with no sec title in 56 yrs, all of a sudden the rev freeze shows up and leads the flock to 3 incredible recruiting classes, was it magic, Devine interjection, or just not as smart as awbarn is at not getting caught paying for players.....
Which three incredible classes are you talking about? I know of two top ten. Pretty sure the only players listed in those two classes that are at Ole Miss are Tunsil, and Golson who transferred to auburn. Tunsil was probably bought and paid for but that hasn't even been proven. All that was proven on Tunsil is that he had a loaner car too long. Golson went hunting lol, it's amazing that's even an infraction lol. Give me a list of players these damn cheaten bears have been proven to have bought? I'll wait cause it's going to take some digging.

Nothing to see here. All is well!

bacon_2.jpg

Reactions: BlindsideHeckler
Would the beat down Ole Miss gave Georgia this past season better suit your criteria for "skull dragged"? 45-14 I'm quite sure you truly understand what being "skull dragged" really means.
Yes, that was a beat down. You got us in a down year. New coach, new systems, freshmen QB, god awful offensive line. Enjoy it, it's the first time y'all have beaten us in a long time, and I have a feeling you know exactly what it's like to be "skull dragged" as a longtime fan of OM. Or maybe you have forgotten since you started buying your team. But trust me if you have forgotten, I am quite sure you will be getting reacquainted with that feeling real soon now that y'all have to recruit like a normal school.

Yes, that was a beat down. You got us in a down year. New coach, new systems, freshmen QB, god awful offensive line. Enjoy it, it's the first time y'all have beaten us in a long time, and I have a feeling you know exactly what it's like to be "skull dragged" as a longtime fan of OM. Or maybe you have forgotten since you started buying your team. But trust me if you have forgotten, I am quite sure you will be getting reacquainted with that feeling real soon now that y'all have to recruit like a normal school.

Your Georgia team was skull dragged by a 5 win Ole Miss team, the worst team in the SECW last year and Freeze's worst team since he was hired. Are you sure you want to cry "down year" for your Georgia team? You can, but it makes you look dumber than @BlindsideHeckler aka @billywaynebama.

Poor Lyman, getting his ass kicked by someone new every day LMAO!

Which three incredible classes are you talking about? I know of two top ten. Pretty sure the only players listed in those two classes that are at Ole Miss are Tunsil, and Golson who transferred to auburn. Tunsil was probably bought and paid for but that hasn't even been proven. All that was proven on Tunsil is that he had a loaner car too long. Golson went hunting lol, it's amazing that's even an infraction lol. Give me a list of players these damn cheaten bears have been proven to have bought? I'll wait cause it's going to take some digging.

The NCAA seems to have found plenty. Then again your vision appears to be challenged by having your head buried in the sand :joy::joy::joy:

The next time @BlindsideHeckler aka @billywaynebama kicks anyone's ass in any manner, will be the first. With Georgia clown @Holly Springs Dawg 3 on here, there's finally someone dumber than billyblindside. LMAO!
http://usc.247sports.com/Board/29/Contents/Alabamas-Recruiting-Dominance-Continues-Wow-50860219
Ouch that hurt. Especially coming from a stuck in the eighties Don Johnson wanna be, who is closer to 75 than he is the 25, or 30 year old he obviously thinks he still is.
If you were going for "the most interesting man in the world" look, you failed and badly gramps. So go back to you room and watch replays of the good ole days...wait, well sorry. Go with games that had a Manning in them. The Manning's are the most famous thing about OM.

Ouch that hurt. Especially coming from a stuck in the eighties Don Johnson wanna be, who is closer to 75 than he is the 25, or 30 year old he obviously thinks he still is.
If you were going for "the most interesting man in the world" look, you failed and badly gramps. So go back to you room and watch replays of the good ole days...wait, well sorry. Go with games that had a Manning in them. The Manning's are the most famous thing about OM.

@Holly Springs Dawg 3 is closer to 5-4 290 pounds and lives in his parent's basement. Put down the moon pies, pork rinds and RC colas and get a job at the car wash in Ripley with @BlindsideHeckler aka @billywaynebama, and try to be a productive member of society.
And Georgia was skull dragged by Freeze's worst Ole Miss team since he was hired five years ago.

@Holly Springs Dawg 3 is closer to 5-4 290 pounds and lives in his parent's basement. Put down the moon pies, pork rinds and RC colas and get a job at the car wash in Ripley with @BlindsideHeckler aka @billywaynebama, and try to be a productive member of society.
And Georgia was skull dragged by Freeze's worst Ole Miss team since he was hired five years ago.
Yet Georgia knows who their coach will be this fall.

Ole Miss does not. Lol

He's a millenial brat that wants to live off the gubbermint. Used to post here as rebeladvocate which is why he accuses others of having multiple names, his idea of 'changing the narrative'.

Check his status, he's usually here every night till 1am or 2am. Kid has no life or reason to be anywhere but here 16 hours a day. Funniest part is he just stays here reloading threads and then when he sees the views going up he thinks others are viewing the thread besides him, so he stays here all night waiting for a response LMAO!

Kid is a clown cheering for a clown program.

@BlindsideHeckler aka @billywaynebama lives in Ripley and works at the local car wash. He talks to himself with multiple profiles because he's too cowardly to be on here by himself. He's been ignored by 99% of the board and has been ridiculed by the same as a Hillary supporter who's been crying since his candidate lost.
Funniest part is @BlindsideHeckler aka @billywaynebama continued to post and talk to himself on this board all through the holidays, talking to himself, by himself and liking his own posts as the rest of us celebrated with friends and family. He's nothing but a loser cheering for the team of a school he never attended. He's nothing more than a t shirt alumnus. Carry on, moron. LMAO!!

He's a millenial brat that wants to live off the gubbermint. Used to post here as rebeladvocate which is why he accuses others of having multiple names, his idea of 'changing the narrative'.

Check his status, he's usually here every night till 1am or 2am. Kid has no life or reason to be anywhere but here 16 hours a day. Funniest part is he just stays here reloading threads and then when he sees the views going up he thinks others are viewing the thread besides him, so he stays here all night waiting for a response LMAO!

Kid is a clown cheering for a clown program.

Originality is a by-product of intelligence. This kid voted for Hillary and believes Bjork is a wonderful AD.

The dots pretty much connect themselves LMAO!

@BlindsideHeckler aka @billywaynebama talking to himself on a message board and questioning the intelligence of others. That's rich coming from someone who works at a car wash in Ripley MS. And still crying because Hillary lost. LMAO!
http://usc.247sports.com/Board/29/Contents/Alabamas-Recruiting-Dominance-Continues-Wow-50860219

Lol, you really need to work in your insults. They aren't funny and definitely aren't mean, a good insult has to be at least one of those. A great one has to be both. Yours are neither. Here let me help you by showing you one that is both funny and mean at the same time.

I dare you to say you didn't laugh at that. You can't do it. And the fact that it's all true makes it even more funny.

Last edited:
Lol, you really need to work in your insults. They aren't funny and definitely aren't mean, a good insult has to be at least one of those. A great one has to be both. Yours are neither. Here let me help you by showing you one that is both funny and mean at the same time.

I dare you to say you didn't laugh at that. You can't do it. And the fact that it's all true makes it even more funny.

Maybe that's why you laughed at what I posted about you. Idiot.

So you don't like a reporter citing 'various sources' and imply that's not credible, then turn around and blindly believe a message board post from USC fans?

I wish you were smart enough to realize how dumb that makes you look.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT