ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Nuggets 1-4-10

Chase Parham

RebelGrove.com Editor
Staff
May 11, 2009
Yeah, I know it's still Jan. 3, but I figured I'd go ahead and start tomorrow's thread. I just talked to Bryon Bennett, and here's the meat of it. I'll get the story to you sometime tomorrow.

Bryon, Bryon's dad, Carlton Martin and 2011 stud wideout Tobias Singleton all traveled to Dallas for the Cotton Bowl together. They had a great time, and Carlton and Bryon are working hard on bringing Tobias to Ole Miss. Bryon said Tobias "loves (Ole Miss), and was at the house talking about the SEC being up for grabs and playing together over there."

Bennett is going to visit Syracuse this coming weekend with Carlton. He said he followed Syracuse some as a kid and just wanted to check it out. In my opinion, there is on concern whatsoever. They just want to take the trip.

Bennett has cancelled his Kentucky visit due to the Rich Brooks quote saying he was "80 percent" sure he won't return as the Wildcat coach next season.

Of course, Bryon will visit Ole Miss on the weekend with the rest of the Mississippi targets. All is well with Bennett. He said he'd be a Rebel as long as Ole Miss has a spot for him. I'm sure they do, of course.

He also said he was shocked by the Mike Leach situation. He really likes Leach and couldn't believe the accusations.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News