ADVERTISEMENT

"Ruh Roh", George Floyd's Death--Bad Drugs or Bad Cop?

OMPRIDE

Five-Star Prospect
Jan 2, 2005
George Floyd, Toxicology Report: Detailed Findings of Minnesota Medical Examiner
Substances in George Floyd's System

Fentanyl 11 ng/ml
Norfentanyl 5.6 ng/ml
Morphine 86 ng/ml
Methamphetamine 19 ng/ml
Delta-9 Carboxy THC 42 ng/ml
The Fentanyl and Norfentanyl amounts above are over 3 times the lethal dosage for humans. A much higher lethal level is present when the 3 other illegal drugs in Floyd's system are comprehended.

Further, per the Medical Examiner about Floyd's neck, "no physical findings that support a diagnosis of traumatic asphyxia or strangulation."

I, like everyone else, was sickened by the video showing Officer Derek Chavin holding George Floyd down with his knee on his neck. But, like so many things what was in the video likely is not the entire truth.

The illegal drugs in Floyd's system while he was also in a state of agitated delirium, combined with Chavin's actions caused Floyd's death. The question for a jury will be what percentage of Floyd's death was caused by the drugs and what percentage was caused by the cop?

Do you remember the famous line by Jack Nicholson in the movie "A Few Good Men"? "You can't handle the truth." I wonder, can America handle the truth if it isn't consistent with what we all believe?

The only way to get to the truth is by having a trial. Can an impartial jury be found in Minnesota?

This is a guess on my part. But, the BLM group and most Americans would prefer to not have trials for Derek Chavin and the 3 other Minneapolis police officers. BLM and the rest of us probably will not like the outcomes of those trials. At the very most, I expect Chavin will by found guilty on one of the lowest charges, and the other 3 will probably be acquitted. The protesting and rioting that we have seen so far will be small compared to what we will see afterwards if I am correct about the outcomes of the trials .

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News