ADVERTISEMENT

Scheffler detained by police

Based on the threads this past week I think we need a RG fight night, we can do it for charity. Settle it the way men used to before message boards…some of you need to get it out of your system.

😂😂😂 since you really wanna go there. Someone on here has sent me a picture of you. You are the LAST person on this board that wants to call someone a weakling. For Christs sake you’re a scrawny bald headed chode.
Chode huh? Okay. What’s bald head have to do with anything? Shows you the type of scumbag you are. I don’t know who on here knows me. Why don’t you let that be known. You are a weak minded person. Weakling isn’t always you haven’t spent time in a gym you dumbass.

Last edited:
Which one is it? Are you “letting” me have the “RG win” or are you still just trying to find weak ass arguments that deflect from the fact I called you out for being an obnoxious asshole?
You’re an obnoxious asshole. You attacked Neal over his views from 2020. You could’ve kept your Macho Man wannabe mouth shut.

Chode huh? Okay. What’s bald head have to do with anything? Shows you the type of scumbag you are. I don’t know who on here knows me. Why don’t you let that be known. You are a weak minded person. Weakling isn’t always you spent time in a gym you dumbass.

I’m very aware of what you meant. You’re the one that’s been taking jabs about me and “who I am” for a minute now to try to “look cool” when you really don’t know a god damn thing about me.

Ya know what’s hilarious? The fact that you accused Neal’s wife of running around on him and him being a cuck and then immediately backtracked and now go out of your way to kiss his ass. I like Neal, hell I like most people on here but if you wanna keep doing this deal where you keep name calling me because I’m not a conservative (nor am I liberal for the record) than we can really spice it up this morning.
Dis Gonna Be Good Jason Momoa GIF

The irony in this is how racist this post is. As well as how misinformed. 2003 Tiger Woods in the same situation would 1. Never have been detained; 2. Been helicoptered back to the course. But weak minds need crutches.
I didn’t realize shuffler was up there with the MJ’s Kobe’s Taylor Swiftys of the world.

I’m very aware of what you meant. You’re the one that’s been taking jabs about me and “who I am” for a minute now to try to “look cool” when you really don’t know a god damn thing about me.
And you don’t know me either. I know you’re a woke dude that always tries to play cool in here. But no. I don’t know you personally nor do you know me. I’d like to know who on this board does know me. That’s kinda strange. I’ve revealed myself in the past though.

And you don’t know me either. I know you’re a woke dude that always tries to play cool in here. But no. I don’t know you personally nor do you know me. I’d like to know who on this board does know me. That’s kinda strange. I’ve revealed myself in the past though.

Well no shit I don’t personally know you either but I’m also not the one constantly badgering people on here about their political views and I sure as fukkk ain’t the one going on tirades about people’s wives and saying “I’m leaving” because I can’t handle my liquor. That’s told me enough about you along with other things I’ve heard about. You seem to forget that the whole reason I’m exposing you is because you’re the one that was signaling me out….. I know that you’re so self absorbed with “owning libs” behind a phone screen that you can’t apply the context of why I’m making you look stupid on here, so there, I just spelled it out for you.

Well no shit I don’t personally know you either but I’m also not the one constantly badgering people on here about their political views and I sure as fukkk ain’t the one going on tirades about people’s wives and saying “I’m leaving” because I can’t handle my liquor. That’s told me enough about you along with other things I’ve heard about. You seem to forget that the whole reason I’m exposing you is because you’re the one that was signaling me out….. I know that you’re so self absorbed with “owning libs” behind a phone screen that you can’t apply the context of why I’m making you look stupid on here, so there, I just spelled it out for you.
I don’t care what you or any Lib truly feels about me. Yes. You Libs have f’d up our country. I won’t stay silent. That said, I bet you didn’t even attend Ole Miss. You are just anti Christian, anti conservative, loud mouth Pearl River co dude. Plain n simple.

“Other things you’ve heard.” 🤣🤣

Last edited:
All indications are he had no idea there was an accident ahead or that someone had been killed in said accident. It was still dark at that point and drizzling rain.

I mean, if you think Scheffler, who's probably the most laid back dude on tour, just purposely jetted around the drug a cop down the road with his car, then we will just agree to disagree.

It was a misunderstanding that anyone with common sense could have handled right there at the scene once he told them who he was and provided verification of that.

The only think Scottie is really at fault of here is not having his player tag for his car visible.
Patience is truly a virtue.

I don’t care what you or any Lib truly feels about me. Yes. You Libs have f’d up our country. I won’t stay silent. That said, I bet you didn’t even attend Ole Miss. You are just anti Christian, anti conservative, loud mouth Pearl River co dude. Plain n simple.

“Other things you’ve heard.” 🤣🤣

It’s abundantly clear you don’t have a real argument here so unless you actually wanna drop a set and take this to discussion to the “we’ll settle it at The Beacon” level or say anything of actual substance other than “you're just a woke lib” I’ll see myself out. Thank you, fuk you, bye.

Yea that’s on me. I hate when people do that but here I am.
You started it with the comment to Neal you self righteous bitch. Did u even attend Ole Miss? I do t take to the streets bcuz that’s for small minded ppl who have nothing to lose. I’m a 2 time defending champ as Siskey would say. You aren’t worth losing anything over. You probably didn’t even attend any college. And if you want an opinion on me, contact the ones who know me well from that time. So fuk you bitch!

• Haha
Reactions: VibinReb45
You started it with the comment to Neal you self righteous bitch. Did u even attend Ole Miss? I do t take to the streets bcuz that’s for small minded ppl who have nothing to lose. I’m a 2 time defending champ as Siskey would say. You aren’t worth losing anything over. You probably didn’t even attend any college. And if you want an opinion on me, contact the ones who know me well from that time. So fuk you bitch!

Graduated in 18’. If you’re ever in the Bay and wanna actually say these things to my face just shoot me a DM. I’ll send ya the address. My neighbors won’t call the cops so you won’t lose anything so please don’t sit there and use that sorry ass excuse.

Graduated in 18’. If you’re ever in the Bay and wanna actually say these things to my face just shoot me a DM. I’ll send ya the address. My neighbors won’t call the cops so you won’t lose anything so please don’t sit there and use that sorry ass excuse.
You g punk. That explains it. Dude still in his 20s that hasn’t figured out life yet. Take off your mask and go find a church. Thank me later.
Graduated in 18 from Picayune High?

• Haha
Reactions: VibinReb45
Aren’t you cool.
Did u go to Ole Miss?
Do u have kids?
No and no. So you are just a mid 40s Picayune dude lost in the shuffle. David Allison needs to go mentor you.

You’re just saying the same shit over and over so this is boring me. Like I said. Open invitation to come to my house and settle this. Everyone have a great weekend.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT