ADVERTISEMENT

Since Neal refuses to give us 10 Thoughts today

RebelSandman

All-Pro NFL
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2019
I’ll give you 10 of my Thoughts that nobody will care about but almost all of you who open the thread will read anyways:

1) Pasta noodle rankings are:
  1. Penne
  2. Fettuccine
  3. Linguine
2) There is no true substitute for a ratchet screwdriver. Power tools are great, but the ratchet screwdriver is elite.

3) When Walker Howard commits, Ole Miss will both have significantly upgraded its backup AND improved the future at the position. Also, the top 2 QBs on the roster will be better than anyone at Texas.

4) Transfer portal losses so far, ranked:
  1. Davison Igbinosun
  2. Miles Battle
  3. Anyone else — doesn’t matter. And 1 and 2 are more 1a/b
5) Moscow Mule > Margarita > Mojito on the drink list of things that start with “M.” A proper mule, preferably w/ grapefruit vodka, is damn near unbeatable — by any drink.

6) Fvck LSU.

7) "Squawks" said backwards still sounds the same even though it's not a palindrome

8) Technically speaking, it’s impossible to skip breakfast. Because the first time in a day that you eat is when you “break your fast.”

9) The average adult spends more time on the toilet than they do working out each week (3+ hrs vs 1.5 hrs), according to research in 2017. My individual research concludes that this time increases by multiples based on the number of children under 10 that live with the adult.

10) An elite Sunday dinner at Chateau le Sandman — Popeyes and Coors Banquet. Hard to beat either on Any Given Sunday.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News