ADVERTISEMENT

So Big Rob fell out a 4th floor window

Not good for him not as a rep for our program. Really not good for his draft status. Hardy better move over!

Reactions: older_reb
Thank God he is alive. Hopefully it will be resolved and it will not impact his draft status too much.

1st round to 4th round in one bad night. Thank goodness he is alive!!

Guess he will have to come back for his sr year :)

He's probably done for Ole Miss and I say good riddance. When players think more of themselves and not the team it is time to say good bye. All he is concerned about is how much he will make in the pros and not his brothers on the Ole Miss team. Give him a drug test and when he comes back positive show him the door. Freeze needs to make sure all his players know that not one player is bigger than the TEAM and this crap will not be tolerated regardless of who you are.

Our defense will be fine. We played without him against Texas A&M and we were dominate.

Reactions: Beatlesreb
I would love to see how all your self righteous Aholes would "care about your brothers" if you were under the pressure or facing as much money as some of these athletes are. Here's a grand idea, how about you all throw a small prayer his way, wish him the best and hope he represents our university well in the NFL. There are probably less than 10 people that have done more for Ole Miss football without really even trying.

His statements since the incident don't sound good. However, everything at this point is rumor and speculation. In deference to his contributions he, at least, deserves that our judgments be fact based.

I would love to see how all your self righteous Aholes would "care about your brothers" if you were under the pressure or facing as much money as some of these athletes are. Here's a grand idea, how about you all throw a small prayer his way, wish him the best and hope he represents our university well in the NFL. There are probably less than 10 people that have done more for Ole Miss football without really even trying.
I wouldn't pull that crap.

I wouldn't pull that crap.

Then you are in a minority. I had a fraternity brother who was a decathlete and never drank or did any drugs but thought it was a great idea to surf down a ROTC repelling tower one time. Whether he was on drugs or not, 18-22 year olds do stupid things. His is just more polarized because of who he is.

Then you are in a minority.

Minority?!?!? I don't see the "majority" of kids doing these things. RK has a golden opportunity that is NOT available to many. He simply was thinking only of himself --- if reports are true.

BTW, brush up a bit on rational responses --- what others have done is not mutually inclusive. Simply because one kid throws rocks on the playground does not provide others permission to do the same. And how one "feels" about it is irrelevant. If the the reports are factual then he has not only disrespected himself but his teammates, his family, his coaching staff and the university....

....and as the fellow said "that's all I have to say 'bout that".

Minority?!?!? I don't see the "majority" of kids doing these things. RK has a golden opportunity that is NOT available to many. He simply was thinking only of himself --- if reports are true.

BTW, brush up a bit on rational responses --- what others have done is not mutually inclusive. Simply because one kid throws rocks on the playground does not provide others permission to do the same. And how one "feels" about it is irrelevant. If the the reports are factual then he has not only disrespected himself but his teammates, his family, his coaching staff and the university....

You are quite upset over what a 21 year old guy did that doesn't even know you exist

This is hitting the nail on the head. He only had two more weeks of being a Rebel but now has gone down a road I hope no one else will follow. How stupid and selfish was this. Freeze needs to cut him loose and wish him the best.

You are quite upset over what a 21 year old guy did that doesn't even know you exist
Pratt, a 21 year old is responsible enough to not do stupid stuff. RK is a kid who never grew up! Furthermore, look at all the Ole Miss All-Americans who were under media scrutiny like RK and didn't do these antics. Very few. And the guy has a history, Pratt! He and his brother are still involved in a court case for beating the snot out of some frat kid. The case was hidden since 2013.

Last edited:
Pratt, a 21 year old is responsible enough to not do stupid stuff. RK is a kid who never grew up! Furthermore, look at all the Ole Miss All-Americans who were under media scrutiny like RK and didn't do these antics. Very few.

You mean like Eli's public drunk? Look i get it, he shouldn't have done it and many people are mad because he isn't going to play in the sugar bowl but honestly how selfish is it that everyone is spewing so much hate just because this guy isn't going to play one more game for Ole Miss. Has he hurt anyone but himself really?

You mean like Eli's public drunk? Look i get it, he shouldn't have done it and many people are mad because he isn't going to play in the sugar bowl but honestly how selfish is it that everyone is spewing so much hate just because this guy isn't going to play one more game for Ole Miss. Has he hurt anyone but himself really?
Not hate, Pratt, disappointment! Like any Ole Miss player-and I follow and have followed a great many players since the '70s-I wish them the best as they represent my school. But this one really hurts. It's a let down.

Not hate, Pratt, disappointment! Like any Ole Miss player-and I follow and have followed a great many players since the '70s-I wish them the best as they represent my school. But this one really hurts. It's a let down.

I'd love to see your scorecard when you were in college... If you didn't do stupid stuff in college you didn't go to college. Granted you probably didn't break and fall out windows at hotels. But believe me you are not perfect. Just because you were a simple ain't shit college student and your mistakes weren't magnified don't mean they didn't happen.

What Robert did was immature, stupid and I'm sure he feels 10x's worst than any of us are mad. He is the center piece of why we have done so well the past 3 years and if I'm not mistaking when he was a high school sr he was recruiting other kids to come to Olemiss on his recruiting trips to other schools. I know other guys followed him to Olemiss. That does not give him a pass to act stupid but do we believe he is the only athlete at Olemiss that smoked pot and did something stupid this year??? No, this one just got out of hand and police had to get involved so it got out to the public. He is honestly lucky to be alive!!

Kids are drinking and smoking pot on every sports team at Olemiss. Not all kids but you can find it on every sports team. This will not be the last time drinking, weed and cops will make the news concerning an Olemiss sports team.

With all that said I do not think he should play in the bowl game but I'm not ready to crucify him either. A lot of you same people ready to chop him off and teach him a lesson are the same people saying we have no business bringing in Chad Kelly...

I'd love to see your scorecard when you were in college... If you didn't do stupid stuff in college you didn't go to college. Granted you probably didn't break and fall out windows at hotels. But believe me you are not perfect. Just because you were a simple ain't shit college student and your mistakes weren't magnified don't mean they didn't happen.

What Robert did was immature, stupid and I'm sure he feels 10x's worst than any of us are mad. He is the center piece of why we have done so well the past 3 years and if I'm not mistaking when he was a high school sr he was recruiting other kids to come to Olemiss on his recruiting trips to other schools. I know other guys followed him to Olemiss. That does not give him a pass to act stupid but do we believe he is the only athlete at Olemiss that smoked pot and did something stupid this year??? No, this one just got out of hand and police had to get involved so it got out to the public. He is honestly lucky to be alive!!

Kids are drinking and smoking pot on every sports team at Olemiss. Not all kids but you can find it on every sports team. This will not be the last time drinking, weed and cops will make the news concerning an Olemiss sports team.

With all that said I do not think he should play in the bowl game but I'm not ready to crucify him either. A lot of you same people ready to chop him off and teach him a lesson are the same people saying we have no business bringing in Chad Kelly...
Yes, I'm ready to crucify him. He's an idiot! No, I did nothing that stupid at Ole Miss except a few beers, but nothing to scrutinize my scholarship. But that's me. Chad Kelly? He grew up! See the difference? You grow up in college, you don't regress to thughood! It's an embarrassment to Ole Miss. And you're right that other athletes smoked dope, acted stupid, etc. Doesn't make it right! Hell, the guy has already been in trouble! He's an effing cancer!!

Yes, I'm ready to crucify him. He's an idiot! No, I did nothing that stupid at Ole Miss except a few beers, but nothing to scrutinize my scholarship. But that's me. Chad Kelly? He grew up! See the difference? You grow up in college, you don't regress to thughood! It's an embarrassment to Ole Miss. And you're right that other athletes smoked dope, acted stupid, etc. Doesn't make it right! Hell, the guy has already been in trouble! He's an effing cancer!!

You are embarrassed... That's the problem... Stop worrying that your co-workers and neighbors are going to laugh at you and call Olemiss a thug school.

Get over it. We need more players like Robert and Denzel...

Young elite athletes think they are bullet proof. I recall an incident very much like this fall involving a U. of Pittsburgh football player many years ago. He died.

Young elite athletes think they are bullet proof. I recall an incident very much like this fall involving a U. of Pittsburgh football player many years ago. He died.

Happens all the time. RN is very lucky.

Hell look at Greg Hardy. He kept it together for the most part in college... Look at him now.. We'd throw a fit if he had done that in high school and we were recruiting such a thug kid like that...

Last edited:
Dismiss the libtard Pratt he's pinhead is lodged up his ass. A battery drainer not worth your spit .

Last edited:
Well yeah. We can't put everyone in jail . I am not the judge as to benefit or detriment but my educated guess is detriment. There will be more problems than if it did not exist I CAN tell you that.

You are embarrassed... That's the problem... Stop worrying that your co-workers and neighbors are going to laugh at you and call Olemiss a thug school.

Get over it. We need more players like Robert and Denzel...
Ok, let's be satisfied about the lowest joining our football team. Sounds great to me! As to pot, never tried it, as I will have the FAA up my butt.

Last edited:
Dismiss the libtard Pratt he's pinhead is lodged up his ass. A battery drainer not worth your spit .

You really are as stupid as your post are. I thought it may be an act but it's real. How can someone so stupid live to be as old as you? For the record i have never backed anything that would remotely be considered a liberal agenda lol. I probably own more guns than you have seen in your life. Because i recognize stupidity and call you on it doesn't make me liberal, it makes me have common sense.

You really are as stupid as your post are. I thought it may be an act but it's real. How can someone so stupid live to be as old as you? For the record i have never backed anything that would remotely be considered a liberal agenda lol. I probably own more guns than you have seen in your life. Because i recognize stupidity and call you on it doesn't make me liberal, it makes me have common sense.
Pratt, zreb is pulling your chain. I have read and truly appreciated your past posts. You're not a liberal. Do you remember that old adage, "those who love their team tend to be the worst critics?" I'm among that crowd-why I'm so critical of RN. He represents Ole Miss, and he's not supposed to be a child anymore. But he is. That fight he got into on campus? Crap like that, Pratt, truly bothers me. Wasn't he suspended from the team at one time? Of course I'm critical and ready to condemn the guy. I said crucify, but that's an exaggeration. I was peed off, now I'm fine.

Ok, let's be satisfied about the lowest joining our football team. Sounds great to me! As to pot, never tried it, as I will have the FAA up my butt.

So you think the Nkemdiche brother are "the lowest"? You are truly eff up if you think that.

You need to get out of your little glass bubble and get a reality check. You are obviously old and out of touch with reality but we are not going to be able to rid ourselves of this problem. We can only hope they were taught before they get to college, continue teaching them in college and pray they don't go down that path... BUT, they will be some that has to touch the oven to see if it's hot... Everyone can't be as perfect as you!!

So you think the Nkemdiche brother are "the lowest"? You are truly eff up if you think that.

You need to get out of your little glass bubble and get a reality check. You are obviously old and out of touch with reality but we are not going to be able to rid ourselves of this problem. We can only hope they were taught before they get to college, continue teaching them in college and pray they don't go down that path... BUT, they will be some that has to touch the oven to see if it's hot... Everyone can't be as perfect as you!!
Beating up a frat student, blowing out a 4th story window, climbing a 15 foot wall while under possession, suspension from the football team and letting down fellow players, almost instigating a riot on Panama City Beach (I was there, remember), possible "spice" reaction, thus, ending up in ICU! Damn, my fingers are getting tired. So who's out of touch? Yeah, I call that low. Effed up? Three college degrees, accomplished aircraft pilot, taught school for years, speak fluent French. Should I go on? Yes, I do have strong opinions-you got me there. No one asked for perfection! But these guys are not even close. Hope no one goes down their paths. I really do. Old? I'm 51, proud, healthy, and happy. Doesn't make me perfect, but I know better than you in being an apologist to these guys.

Last edited:
And i'm not saying be an apologist for them. I'm just saying let it go. He isn't going to play in the Sugar Bowl nor will he ever suit up for Ole Miss again. He served his purpose and put Ole Miss on the map. We will probably never know the extent of how much he helped us in recruiting over his 3 years here.

And i'm not saying be an apologist for them. I'm just saying let it go. He isn't going to play in the Sugar Bowl nor will he ever suit up for Ole Miss again. He served his purpose and put Ole Miss on the map. We will probably never know the extent of how much he helped us in recruiting over his 3 years here.
Good post. I'll settle with that.

guess there was a reason one of his high school coaches (a Georgia grad) was quoted as saying he was glad he didn't go to UGA

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT