ADVERTISEMENT

So what is the word on Leo Lewis & Jamal Peters?

Friendly Foe

All-Pro NFL
May 29, 2002
Just curious since I am hearing rumblings about both. I know Peters is MSU, but is OM going to get him?

This post was edited on 1/20 11:47 AM by Friendly Foe

I think Lewis goes down to the wire but Peters is just playing with folks and is a dawg all the way. I think if Lewis does flip it is to LSU and not state. Just my opinion and I have zero inside info on either.

Originally posted by KingwoodRebel:
I think Lewis goes down to the wire but Peters is just playing with folks and is a dawg all the way. I think if Lewis does flip it is to LSU and not state. Just my opinion and I have zero inside info on either.

My info was going to be you guys !! LOL

LOL... well Foe... I would suggest that you tell folks that us Rebs don't have a clue either...lol It is the time of year that middle age men live and die on tweets from a 17 or 18 yo kid. There is NOTHING in this world that makes less sense... well... other then a woman of any age of course.

Originally posted by KingwoodRebel:
There is NOTHING in this world that makes less sense... well... other then a woman of any age of course.
That last sentence should be required reading for all men. It might even should be bronzed!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT