ADVERTISEMENT

Sometimes you gotta take a moment, this is mine......

PGArebel

Second Team QB
Gold Member
Jul 11, 2009
Lexington, KY
Spirit of full disclosure, I have a friend that just went to rehab for alcohol. I wish he would have asked for help and I wish I would have been more aware of his struggles.

I'm going to share something that I hope helps someone who may be in or going through some tough times.

I was damn near bankrupt in February. We literally took out a hard money loan in February for 15k just to buy time and feed my kids and keep our way of life the same.

Judge me all you want, part of my expenses and way of life was Country Clubs, Grove Collectives and even little Rebelgrove memberships. I simply didn't want to give up my normal...

Praying to god and staying positive to keep trying for one more day. Believing in myself and through hard work, I would find a way.

Folks, I'm not near the most religious of men.... I cuss, I drink to excess at times, I sin, I fail. But I'll be damned if don't keep getting up after getting knocked down.

This is no $hit. As of right now, Dec 1 at 1:36m et, We just got home from celebrating with my wife the most successful year we have ever had business wise in my life. We were blessed to be able to take out a couple of people that joined our dream as recent as two months ago to a Christmas dinner. We've never done that. I've been to ones, never hosted one. Freaking Surreal.

God is good fellas. Someone gave me this gift once and it truly changed my life so I want to pass it along. Go read the book Energy Bus by John Gordan. I hope it has the impact for you as it did on me.

Bottom line....Don't ever quit. Don't ever be afraid to ask for help. You'd be surprised that a lot of us are facing the same daily challenges. Reach out to a friend this holiday season. Do that couples date you put off all year. You never know what just a phone call or text might mean to someone who needs it.

Never Give UP

if you don't have anyone to reach out to, I'll be your huckleberry.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News