ADVERTISEMENT

Testimony and immunity eh?

zreb

All-Pro NFL
Feb 27, 2002
Msu and aub might want to ponder that bright idea as it would seem it could lead to a 2 way street and the blowback could be enlightening. Bring it on children!!!!

1st worry about yourselves then that othe 13-14 can worry about tbemselves. I look forward to seeing the can of worms you open on yourselves. How's Simmons coach the pass through doing these days?

1st worry about yourselves then that othe 13-14 can worry about tbemselves. I look forward to seeing the can of worms you open on yourselves. How's Simmons coach the pass through doing these days?

Maybe you should follow your own advice and worry about Ole Miss' cheating before you try to make the case that anyone else is.

When the NCAA hears from 13-14 teams that Ole Miss is cheating, they decide there's something worth investigating.

When Ole Miss claims one of the teams is cheating too after they first say Ole Miss is cheating, it looks like they are just trying to get even with a team that ratted them out.

When another 12-13 teams say MSU is cheating, then they'll get an investigation too.

Reactions: billywaynebama
Your problem is that msu is not competitive and thus no one and I mean no one gives a rats ass.

Yes they did but have you ever heard of rpi? No I haven been told that I would have to go through Starkville today.

Most of moou wins have come against Sun Belts teams .Ole Miss has won 3 of the last 4 games against moou and will win big this year in Oxford

No please learn to read. I said they did have a comp record Butt you played cream puffs. I'm so sorry but you must change you handle to Charlie the Tuna and you simply ain't getting into the boat. Ever, Charlie!

No please learn to read. I said they did have a comp record Butt you played cream puffs. I'm so sorry but you must change you handle to Charlie the Tuna and you simply ain't getting into the boat. Ever, Charlie!

Congrats on Ole Miss finally playing a ranked OOC team this year. It's about time.

Hey blind side, mullins record against top 25 teams is 2 wins andTHIRTY loses! how do you square that?

Msu and aub might want to ponder that bright idea as it would seem it could lead to a 2 way street and the blowback could be enlightening. Bring it on children!!!!
I'm told the AU players refused to testify till the NCAA offered them cash - through their "uncles", of course.

They have the same number of wins since 2012 as Ole Miss does. You're having a bad day.

Miss State fans always have a way of plucking out specific years to meet their argument. Your schedule this year is an example of how your AD puts creampuffs on your OOC schedule.

Miss State fans always have a way of plucking out specific years to meet their argument. Your schedule this year is an example of how your AD puts creampuffs on your OOC schedule.

What years can you 'pluck out' to make your program look good? You have stunk for decades upon decades. Not that State is any better, but don't act like you are Bama or something just because you got lucky a couple of times. They are going to drill Ole Miss this year like they've done over 90% of the time over the last 100 years.

State will go to a better bowl than Ole Miss will this year. Mark it down.

Hey blind side, mullins record against top 25 teams is 2 wins andTHIRTY loses! how do you square that?

So Mullens can't beat ranked teams, Rev. Freeze beats ranked teams, then craps the bed against the terrible teams with a SECCG appearance on the line.

I square it as if my team is going to lose, I'd rather it be against teams that are better than mine vs teams I should easily beat. Looks like Ole Miss traded one Houston Nutt for a new one that's a slightly 'better' cheater.

How many wins do they have against Ole Miss since '12? Sugar Bowl wins? Wins against top 25 teams? Wins against bama? billyblindsidebaelish, you are a special kind of water head. LMAO

Add all that together and you have both teams with the same record over the last 4 teams.

So my question to you would be: How many losses does Freeze have to teams he should have beaten? Let's take a look...

2012 - Lost to Vandy

2014 - Lost to Arkansas by 30
2014 - Lost to TCU by 39

2015 - Lost to Memphis by 13
2015 - Lost to Arkansas

So in the end all those wins over Miss State and Alabama got you exactly crap cause your coach crapped it away against teams like Vandy, Arkansas and Memphis that he should have beaten like a drum.

That's why Mullen has as many wins as your coach does since 2012, and he had to cheat to win that many LMAO!

So Mullens can't beat ranked teams, Rev. Freeze beats ranked teams, then craps the bed against the terrible teams with a SECCG appearance on the line.

I square it as if my team is going to lose, I'd rather it be against teams that are better than mine vs teams I should easily beat. Looks like Ole Miss traded one Houston Nutt for a new one that's a slightly 'better' cheater.
At least freeze can beat ranked teams, but mullen can't? Has msu or mullen beat a team like bama two years in a row lately?

Coach Mullins has a record of 4-29 against RANKED teams. That's a 12% suck-sess rate.
Meanwhile, Coach Freeze has a 10-14 record against RANKED teams. A 45% success rate.
http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/sec-football/record-current-sec-coaches-vs-ranked-teams/
Ole Miss is projected to be in the 2017 Outback Bowl vs. Michigan. M00 U. is not even predicted to make it to a bowl. If that happens and Mullins loses another Egg Bowl (which he will) then he'll be looking for another job.
http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/bowls/predictions

So your shrimpy little coach is a "Houston Nutt" since he loses to a team he should beat, in Ole Miss. More failed logic from billyblindsidebaelish. LMAO!

Hey genius, were you worried about it when Doug Buckles did the same thing? You are the fish the NCAA is looking to fry. In '17 you will have a new AD and a completely new football staff. That is if you still have football.

Reactions: BlindsideHeckler
Is Advocate a poster who also lives in your head rent free? LMAO. You threw your shrimpy little coach under the bus with your faulty logic, billyblindsidebaelish LMAO!

So you're admitting that Billy and Lord live in your head rent free cause you mention them all the time? Ooopssss!!!!!

Damn.....the echo must be deafening LMAO!

Mullen hasn't beat a team like bama either, has he?

Nope. And he also hasn't had 5-star talent everywhere either. In fact you Rebs are always making fun of how bad his recruiting is, yet since Freeze arrived he's got the same number of wins, with half the talent.

You should think about that.

Nope. And he also hasn't had 5-star talent everywhere either. In fact you Rebs are always making fun of how bad his recruiting is, yet since Freeze arrived he's got the same number of wins, with half the talent.

You should think about that.

And he can't beat top 25 teams and Mullen and State's greatest player of all time both have a losing record against Freeze. What else you got, clown. LMAO

And he can't beat top 25 teams and Mullen and State's greatest player of all time both have a losing record against Freeze. What else you got, clown. LMAO

He shouldn't be beating ANY Top 25 talent with bordeline 3-star recruits he gets.

And Freeze SHOULD have won the SEC a couple of times now with all the 5-stars he buys, yet poor Arkansas and Memphis kept him away LMAO!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT