ADVERTISEMENT

The DOJ is Out Of Control... (I Apologize In Advance)

RealisticRebel

SEC Champion
Gold Member
Jul 26, 2013
I don't believe I've ever started a political thread before, so allow me one slip.

Musk and SpaceX are being sued by the government for not hiring enough Asylum/Refugee immigrants. Musk says he and SpaceX have been told dozens of times employees of SpaceX must be permanent US citizens and/or green card holders because rockets are considered "advanced weapons systems." Don't forget that NASA uses SpaceX basically like a contractor, so this makes complete sense.

Note that SpaceX does employ many immigrated US Citizens and Green Card holders. The DOJ is suing because they haven't hired any asylum/refugee seekers.

The kicker; the DOJ itself lists "Permanent US Citizenship" as a requirement for employment, and will not accept an application if you can't show US citizenship. Which again, makes complete sense for the DOJ to require such.

While this still pales in comparison to the blatant corruption in regards to the Hunter Biden stuff, this blatant hypocrisy further proves that the DOJ is politicaly weaponized.

If they actually get away with this, and find a way to successfully charge and punish SpaceX for this, then somebody needs to sue the DOJ for the same damn thing.

I honestly don't know how anyone, regardless of political affiliation, can feel comfortable with the United States Department of Justice. Something needs to be done. Quickly.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News