ADVERTISEMENT

The hot rumor at the moment is that

the NCAA just interviewed Shy Carter about his last-minute OV to Ole Miss.

:popcorn:

Seems Bama should be more worried than Ole Miss. If I were a Bama fan I'd worry about that $1.5MM signing class. Why would the NCAA put any significance to something said by a player on another team? Ole Miss could get Bobbie Massie to talk about that $160,000 offer from Bama. Bobbie told me that himself. We could get AJ to tell how much Bama offered him too. if you don't think Bama paid players then you're a dumb SOB.

Last edited:
Reactions: delta_belle_ms
This used to be a pretty interesting board but now after being gone for a while I find that it has seemingly been taken over by elementary school bully wannabes. I have yet to see anything but childish innuendo and sophomoric statements (and retorts) from these three posters. They are on roughly a third grade level with their playground taunts and really should just be ignored.

*Sigh*...still the angry little person, I see. Didn't try to find any friends this weekend? Trust me...at this point it can only help.
Another weak ass troll attempt from you. I'm guessing you condone the disgusting behavior of your fellow Ole Miss rednecks? That tells me a lot about you...

Another weak ass troll attempt from you. I'm guessing you condone the disgusting behavior of your fellow Ole Miss rednecks? That tells me a lot about you...
I'm actually more concerned of the negativity that seems to emanate from every fiber of your being here. It's just not good for you. Again, find a few friends. Human contact might help.

I'm actually more concerned of the negativity that seems to emanate from every fiber of your being here. It's just not good for you. Again, find a few friends. Human contact might help.
Sorry buddy, we aren't going to excuse poor behavior and life choices from you and your friends just because it isn't nice. This isn't your local elementary school that hands out trophies to everyone because "everyone is a winner." Life works much differently. Try it sometime! Winning is fun.

Seems Bama should be more worried than Ole Miss. If I were a Bama fan I'd worry about that $1.5MM signing class. Why would the NCAA put any significance to something said by a player on another team? Ole Miss could get Bobbie Massie to talk about that $160,000 offer from Bama. Bobbie told me that himself. We could get AJ to tell how much Bama offered him too. if you don't think Bama paid players then you're a dumb SOB.

Don't give one red shit who we paid, but your argument is straight dumpster piles.

Team A: Historic football program, hires elite coach, winning resumes, players continue to want to play for said coach and program.

Team B: Historically garbage football program, hires a coach whose only name recognition is due to a family that owns Taco Bell, immediately starts signing elite high school talent.

It's good to see Ole Miss is finally competitive at college football, but you people are dipshits if you think Hugh Freeze is innocent in all of this.

Don't give one red shit who we paid, but your argument is straight dumpster piles.

Team A: Historic football program, hires elite coach, winning resumes, players continue to want to play for said coach and program.

Team B: Historically garbage football program, hires a coach whose only name recognition is due to a family that owns Taco Bell, immediately starts signing elite high school talent.

It's good to see Ole Miss is finally competitive at college football, but you people are dipshits if you think Hugh Freeze is innocent in all of this.

I can tell by the Bama hatred here that you Tide fans are glad to see Ole Miss doing so well. Bama fans accuse Ole Miss of paying players and I'll counter. I remember a few years ago on this board I complained about Bama paying players and a Bama fan said, "Get richer boosters". I was born and raised in Tuscaloosa. Grew up on the corner of 15th Street and Greensboro Ave. I'm a relative of Johnny Mack Brown. I have many Bama relatives and I can honestly say Alabama is not any cleaner than any other SEC team.

Last edited:
I can tell by the Bama hatred here that you Tide fans are glad to see Ole Miss doing so well. Bama fans accuse Ole Miss of paying players and I'll counter. I remember a few years ago on this board I complained about Bama paying players and a Bama fan said, "Get richer boosters". I was born and raised in Tuscaloosa. Grew up on the corner of 15th Street and Greensboro Ave. I'm a relative of Johnny Mack Brown. I have many Bama relatives and I can honestly say Alabama is not any cleaner than any other SEC team.

Nobody's claiming that Bama is any cleaner, but it would make more sense for Ole Miss to pay players to come to their school where winning has never been a guarantee.

I'm related to Johnny Mack Brown too, so there's that. Family grew up in the Wiregrass.

That rumor is not from Ole Miss people. That rumor is from State people. and an Alabama fan calling anyone a hick is like John Goodman calling someone fat

Reactions: PharmReb

I honestly feel sorry for many Ole Miss fans here. They honestly believe that 5-stars are coming to Ole Miss just cause they love Oxford.

They have no idea what's coming. Going to make it that much more painful when they realize how wrong they were about Freeze.

Nobody's claiming that Bama is any cleaner, but it would make more sense for Ole Miss to pay players to come to their school where winning has never been a guarantee.

I'm related to Johnny Mack Brown too, so there's that. Family grew up in the Wiregrass.
"Family grew up in the Wiregrass." HAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG, and you are calling people hicks and inbreds? That is priceless! Wake the F up Pops! The Wiregrass is the place where self respect goes to die!!!!!! LOL

"Family grew up in the Wiregrass." HAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG, and you are calling people hicks and inbreds? That is priceless! Wake the F up Pops! The Wiregrass is the place where self respect goes to die!!!!!! LOL

I don't live there and don't care to live there, so I'm not sure what that has to do with Pops. I do appreciate your genuine concern though.

I haven't used the term "inbreds" one time, so you're lying again.

I don't live there and don't care to live there, so I'm not sure what that has to do with Pops. I do appreciate your genuine concern though.

I haven't used the term "inbreds" one time, so you're lying again.
I am sorry Pops, but "the Wiregrass", damn. We have the misfortune of having to drive through the Wiregrass when traveling down to the beach. I won't even allow my kids out of the car for fear that the air there might inflict brain damage.

I am sorry Pops, but "the Wiregrass", damn. We have the misfortune of having to drive through the Wiregrass when traveling down to the beach. I won't even allow my kids out of the car for fear that the air there might inflict brain damage.

Can't imagine it being much different than Backwoods, MS or any other poor southern state including the panhandle.

Reactions: OleMissFamily

My grandmother on my mother's side was a Brown. She lived next door to the Pure station on the NW corner of 15th Street and Greensboro Ave. My mother lived across the street when I was born. There was a Nazarene Church nest door.

Reactions: Pops Masterson
Sorry buddy, we aren't going to excuse poor behavior and life choices from you and your friends just because it isn't nice. This isn't your local elementary school that hands out trophies to everyone because "everyone is a winner." Life works much differently. Try it sometime! Winning is fun.
Now stop it, Billy. Misdirection is a common avoidance tactic among folks like yourself who have real personality issues. Again, have you tried making any REAL friends? I know that venturing out of your angry little internet bubble will be tough, but I'm here for you, OK?

Now stop it, Billy. Misdirection is a common avoidance tactic among folks like yourself who have real personality issues. Again, have you tried making any REAL friends? I know that venturing out of your angry little internet bubble will be tough, but I'm here for you, OK?
Sorry chief. I have plenty of family and friends. The most dysfunctional of them all looks down on the likes of you with contempt and pity. Run along, your welfare check should come in the mail soon.

Reactions: Pops Masterson
And now lies. Not good at all, Billy.
Not only am I correct, but I've shared your handiwork on this board with a few. They agree you should stop projecting your own insecurities on others. And maybe try leaving the state of Mississippi for the first time in your life.

Not only am I correct, but I've shared your handiwork on this board with a few. They agree you should stop projecting your own insecurities on others. And maybe try leaving the state of Mississippi for the first time in your life.
Now Billy...this just keeps snowballing. You really should end this denial and deal with your obvious issues that manifest themselves in your behavior here. This isn't about me...and as long as you continue to misdirect you'll never get the help you so desperately need.

Now Billy...this just keeps snowballing. You really should end this denial and deal with your obvious issues that manifest themselves in your behavior here. This isn't about me...and as long as you continue to misdirect you'll never get the help you so desperately need.

Hey Chief, if you really think this guy is as pathetic as you claim, it makes you sound just as pathetic to be so consumed with engaging him constantly.

He's here telling the truth about your program, and it hurts your feelings. Obvious to all, as is your attempts at misdirection, while accusing him of the same.

Homers like you are going to take it the worst when the sanctions are handed down.

Hey Chief, if you really think this guy is as pathetic as you claim, it makes you sound just as pathetic to be so consumed with engaging him constantly.

He's here telling the truth about your program, and it hurts your feelings. Obvious to all, as is your attempts at misdirection, while accusing him of the same.

Homers like you are going to take it the worst when the sanctions are handed down.
This from the person who spends every waking hour on Ole Miss and SMU boards.

Try again.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT