ADVERTISEMENT

The Mullen saga

zreb

All-Pro NFL
Feb 27, 2002
Continues as he is unable to find a new home. I don't care for the guy but I respect his coaching ability. What flaw is preventing his realease from captivity?

Continues as he is unable to find a new home. I don't care for the guy but I respect his coaching ability. What flaw is preventing his realease from captivity?[/QUOTE

Based on past reports and interviews that I have seen he just comes across as a wise ass goof. Relating to a University Prez, and an AD is a bit more challenging than to a bunch of youngsters.He should have bailed last year but his misguided notion of great things because of Dak has cost him his chance at some nice opportunities.
"Oh Danny Boy"

Continues as he is unable to find a new home. I don't care for the guy but I respect his coaching ability. What flaw is preventing his realease from captivity?
4M price tag. Lot's of better candidates available for less money.

I think he is an ecptional coach. Look at what he did at MSU? I recall a story of him interviewing at Miami and a member remarked after the interview something like, "after listening to him you would think he invented the fame." He did take State further than anyone has in years, he can get a lot from his team. However, Ole Miss is the most prestigious University I'm the start.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT