ADVERTISEMENT

The NCAA HAMMER is getting ready to come down....

RebelCPA

All-Pro NFL
Aug 15, 2007
on the Mississippi State Football program. That is what somebody with connections to MSU told me! Uh-Oh!

I don't believe it I wish all these people would quit bringing this crap about the NCAA coming down on these schools

on the Mississippi State Football program. That is what somebody with connections to MSU told me! Uh-Oh!
Is that the same person on here that said I have a great inside source at Ole Miss and they said Tunsil is gone. He will never wear a Ole Miss uniform again. The next week Tunsil was back in a Ole Miss uniform and playing.

I for Hope not. First I don't want to wish bad on those I dislike, I want to administer it. Cheaters never win so I hope they keep on cheating and losin.

Is that the same person on here that said I have a great inside source at Ole Miss and they said Tunsil is gone. He will never wear a Ole Miss uniform again. The next week Tunsil was back in a Ole Miss uniform and playing.
Was it the same person who said Tunsil would never miss a snap?

Agree! They have moved to the Southern Miss level. I wish them no ill and thank them for being "tstdms" that school that doesn't mean shit.

Ole miss fans and media are in classic
Cover and defect mode. It's all but
Common knowledge now that ole miss is going to get penalties in the football program. Academic fraud accross two
Staffs and tons of Improper benefits and investigation still ongoing. This is going to end badly but keep
On acting like nothing will happen. From what I was told Mullen will be undefeated against ole Miss after the NCAA throws out all the egg bowl wins. Wonder how many of these bought and paid for pLayers will request a transfer after ole miss gets leveled?

Common knowledge now that ole miss is going to get penalties in the football program. Academic fraud accross two
Staffs and tons of Improper benefits and investigation still ongoing. This is going to end badly but keep
On acting like nothing will happen. From what I was told Mullen will be undefeated against ole Miss after the NCAA throws out all the egg bowl wins. Wonder how many of these bought and paid for pLayers will request a transfer after ole miss gets leveled?
LOL - good one RoseBowl!

[pfftt]
I can understand your envy. Ole Miss continues to flourish with Freeze and Mith'ippi 'tate continues to flounder with Mullethead. The gap between the two programs grows larger everyday. Mith'ippi 'tate fans' only hope is a fantasy scenario where the NCAA comes to Oxford and dismantles the Ole Miss football program. After all, Mullethead isn't a good enough coach to do it on his own. You delusional puppies are also pathetic, at this point.

Mith'ippi 'tate will continue to get skull dragged by Ole Miss and there's nothing you can do about it except learn to live with it.

Freeze 3 (and counting)
Mullethead 1

And nice recruiting class Mullethead has put together. [roll]

[pfftt]
I can understand your envy. Ole Miss continues to flourish with Freeze and Mith'ippi 'tate continues to flounder with Mullethead. The gap between the two programs grows larger everyday. Mith'ippi 'tate fans' only hope is a fantasy scenario where the NCAA comes to Oxford and dismantles the Ole Miss football program. After all, Mullethead isn't a good enough coach to do it on his own. You delusional puppies are also pathetic, at this point.

Mith'ippi 'tate will continue to get skull dragged by Ole Miss and there's nothing you can do about it except learn to live with it.

Freeze 3 (and counting)
Mullethead 1

And nice recruiting class Mullethead has put together. [roll]
Last

Wow DC I thought you had a little sense but you are just another pathetic example of the Rosebowl lunacy. First of all every school now has some type of NCAA investigation at one time or another. We know that they have ask some questions after 2013 and have found nothing as of yet other than Laremy Tunsil not taking a rent a car back. Most important the idiot who told you that we will have to vacate any wins has no knowledge at all about that unless they work for the NCAA or are Ross Bjork. I seriously doubt that you have ever talked to either one. This just a very lame attempt by MSU to deflect their own desperation.

Once again your message boards are competing for your few meager fans and subscription money. All you mullets are falling for it. Nothing is going on at Ole Miss that is not going on at every SEC school. State is cheating at basketball and even women's basketball now. I've never seen so many knuckleheads so obsessed with Ole Miss as State fans are now. State spent all their booster money($300,000) on one basketball player who will play one year and leave. That was really smart. Now you can't afford kids who live within 30 miles of your campus. Bama will buy AJ and State fans will just have to be happy with Malik Newman.

To DCC and all the other pathetic State fans, I'll just leave this here...

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/ncaaf-...e-benefits-to-five-sec-players-202513237.html
Typical black bears that try to put a black eye on everybody else when you guys are the ones who are about to feel the hammer. State was cleared of any wrongdoing in that situation so know your facts before bringing up some thing that no longer exist. Money to recruits is flowing in oxfart like whiskey in the grove on a fall saturday.

Typical black bears that try to put a black eye on everybody else when you guys are the ones who are about to feel the hammer. State was cleared of any wrongdoing in that situation so know your facts before bringing up some thing that no longer exist. Money to recruits is flowing in oxfart like whiskey in the grove on a fall saturday.
And there isn't a damn thing any of you leghumping mongoloids can do other than cry about how unfair it is that we keep spanking little brother.

Reactions: Fishing123
The only problem Ole Miss is going to have is running out of room in our trophy case.

Another envious Mith'ippi 'tater. As I've said before, the gap between the two football programs grows larger by the day. Ole Miss is about to sign a record recruiting class and Mullethead will be lucky to finish in the top 40. Freeze's team is simply bigger, stronger, faster, and more athletic than Mullethead's mutts. The beatings Mith'ippi 'tate will incur will become progressively worse each year. Freeze isn't going anywhere and his staff incurs little turnover while it's "common knowledge" that Mullethead is exploring options outside of MS and has to replace his defensive coordinator every year. Why would an elite prospect want to join that mess when they can play for a team that is in a position to challenge the Bamas and LSUs of the world for the West title and NYD bowl games? Sugar Bowl>Belk Bowl.

Moreover, your best player in the history of Mith'ippi 'tate, Prescott, had a losing record (1-3) against Freeze coached teams. Your starting quarterback next season would be third team, at best, at Ole Miss. Think about that for a moment. Mullethead has a losing record against most of the SEC West, and he's NEVER beat Saban. But...You can take pride in your winning record against Sun Belt Conference teams.

Mith'ippi 'tate's role in college football has been defined. You will be happier if you accept it.[roll]

You're complaining about an Ole Miss fan bringing something up that is 3 years old and State fans are saying Ole Miss will get sanctions from something that happened over 4 years ago. I didn't know skoal messed up people's minds. You keep wishing for Ole Miss sanctions in one hand and crapping in the other and see which hand fills up faster. Fact is your coach is a dipshit that no one wants to play for and your only chance to keep up is by Ole Miss getting in trouble. That's what you guys are hanging your hat on and and you will see it's just bull.

You have blinders on! All of a sudden you have top 5 recruiting classes and what changed at Oxford? Freeze? Who was he before coming to Ole Miss? If anything happens you can point to your boosters. A few get together and screw the university, fans and players. Everyone wants to win but they got greedy by buying too many players at one time.

Reactions: Ten Thousan Marbles
You have blinders on! All of a sudden you have top 5 recruiting classes and what changed at Oxford? Freeze? Who was he before coming to Ole Miss? If anything happens you can point to your boosters. A few get together and screw the university, fans and players. Everyone wants to win but they got greedy by buying too many players at one time.

You have blinders on...How many five star players have we signed? 6/ five star players or so in 4 years? No shortage of 3 star players over the last 4 years. Old issues from the previous staff, your buddy Nutty.

Dumb is Dumb This will be less than the trouble you got in foor will Redmond. I understand you are upset because you can't pay athletes enough to get them to come to state. Your only hope is that Ole Miss gets sanctions Your team can't even land the local kids because not even your coaches want to be there. Come signing day our class will finish more than 30 spots ahead of yours even after this so called news

I really had no idea, there was such envy and jealousy from MSU and USM fans. I root first for REBS, then for MSU, then for USM, then for any SEC team except Auburn and LSU. :)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT