ADVERTISEMENT

The Obama Song ......a soon to be classic!

Dude, congrats to you! Great snapshot of the young lady! Very Nice! I think Obama is doing a very good job for the most part! The economy sux and I can vouch for that being unemployed for over a year and fighting everyday, but A lot of that he has no control nor does he have control over our wars overseas. They are controlled by the US military Industrail Complex and all the conservative congressmen who get paid off handsomely by their lobbyists to vote their way and keep their mouth shut! This country that I love is not a democracy anymore and will not be ever again! It was what we called a Republic at one time but things have changed! Gone for now!

As for the blame game, I don't blame the president or congress for the economy. It is my belief that economics has a mind of its own and if the nation's leaders could push a button to control the economy that they would push that magical button and make everyone millionaires.
On war however...both political parties are war-mongers.
Bush may have started Iraq and Afghanistan, but Obama has continued to occupy Iraq and even "surged" ahead in Afghanistan.
Obama bombed Libya.
Republicans and Democrats...all the same ?
clown.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT