ADVERTISEMENT

This Ghost Bastard

Please quit responding to him so this POS will go away
Will have to respectfully disagree

His act. And it has to be an act, because even a hammer is not that stupid.....is entertaining.

His shift at Arby's just ended and has nothing to do but troll this site. Sad life ...gets his rocks off on spewing crap! Bo Davis baby...now the NCAA has some ammunition on BAMMAR cheating!

Reactions: beachon98
I have no idea why you Ole Miss fans have such hatred for the truth. I am glad we fired our cheating coach, you Rebs want to defend yours.

Just don't get it....but I guess that's why Ole Miss is under NCAA investigation and Alabama is not.

Again, look at yourself . So sad ! A guy ( I think),that spends his life on a fan board to spew trash. Looks like you have a 0 life and in mean 0 life.Do you have a life? So sad that a human has to troll fan sites to get attention. Your life must be really empty and I'm so sorry for that. You like attention and I feel your life has none. I'm sorry for your situation. Life is tough! Maybe if you spend time in your life on positive things you might be happier. So sad to waste your time on a game...yes a game dude! So sorry for your life and whatever you are going through!

Again, look at yourself . So sad ! A guy ( I think),that spends his life on a fan board to spew trash. Looks like you have a 0 life and in mean 0 life.Do you have a life? So sad that a human has to troll fan sites to get attention. Your life must be really empty and I'm so sorry for that. You like attention and I feel your life has none. I'm sorry for your situation. Life is tough! Maybe if you spend time in your life on positive things you might be happier. So sad to waste your time on a game...yes a game dude! So sorry for your life and whatever you are going through!

Just like flicking the ears of homers. If you guys were smart enough to admit you cheated and shouldn't have I'd have no reason to be here.

Just like flicking the ears of homers. If you guys were smart enough to admit you cheated and shouldn't have I'd have no reason to be here.

The NCAA investigation team has left Oxford and set up residence in Tuscaloosa. Good luck. I'd hate to see Bama get hit hard because it sure is a lot of fum beating them when they have no excuse.

The NCAA investigation team has left Oxford and set up residence in Tuscaloosa. Good luck. I'd hate to see Bama get hit hard because it sure is a lot of fum beating them when they have no excuse.

If the NCAA investigates Bama then Bama has no one to blame but itself since a coach cheated.

Same situation Ole Miss is currently in.

Reactions: billywaynebammer
Like beating you 2x in a row?
You can beat us 3x in a row as long as we win this.
B9320479099Z.1_20160112163631_000_GV4D4T0N0.1-0.jpg

Bama fans remind me of 2 people playing golf. One hits their ball out of bounds about 5 yards and throws it back inbounds. The other one says I am not playing him for money he cheats. Then on the back nine he hits his out of bounds about 5 inches. He throws his back in and says "it was only out by 5 inches. Bama is the 5 inch one. I only cheated a little bit.
Billy butt head and Ghost $hit. Cheater Cheater

Bama fans remind me of 2 people playing golf. One hits their ball out of bounds about 5 yards and throws it back inbounds. The other one says I am not playing him for money he cheats. Then on the back nine he hits his out of bounds about 5 inches. He throws his back in and says "it was only out by 5 inches. Bama is the 5 inch one. I only cheated a little bit.
Did your fellow 5th grade classmates help you with this post? LOL

There isn't a coach on ole miss staff proven to be a cheater, on the other hand, even though bama fired him that coach is a proven cheat! Throw stones all you want big boy, bring some proof while you're at it. I don't mean what tunsil said, because he never named anyone and nothing has ever been found.

I think cheating is like speeding. Some drive 5 MPH over the speed limit and some drive 30 over the limit. Both are illegal. Ole Miss is driving a Volkswagon and Bama is driving a Porche. Bama fans see Ole Miss in their Volkswagon and yell "Cheat" as they pass us in their Porche.

Reactions: louisiana rebel
I think cheating is like speeding. Some drive 5 MPH over the speed limit and some drive 30 over the limit. Both are illegal. Ole Miss is driving a Volkswagon and Bama is driving a Porche. Bama fans see Ole Miss in their Volkswagon and yell "Cheat" as they pass us in their Porche.
But a VW is more reliable than a Porsche. Used to have one years ago. Broke down twice and had to sell it. Wondered what that giant maroon A meant painted on the front door.

These 2 A$$holes don't have a life. Hell these 2 go crazy if some team gets within 14 points of bama. And we beat these A$$holes back to back. You know they don't sleep at night. They are on here 24/7. Cheaters Cheaters

These 2 A$$holes don't have a life. Hell these 2 go crazy if some team gets within 14 points of bama. And we beat these A$$holes back to back. You know they don't sleep at night. They are on here 24/7. Cheaters Cheaters
Wipe those tears from your eyes, crybaby.

Wow, been off this site for two days and you still here! LMAO! Obviously ZERO life! Very sad you have nothing to do but troll an Ole Miss site. Embarrassed for you pal!

Reactions: OleMissFamily
Yawn! Loser that just likes to hang on ole miss sites ...so sad! Oh, yeah this is his life just check how many posts...sad loser. Go to Thialand and you might get more attention than paying $100 a year here for attention. Keep posting to show us you have nothing to do in your life. At least you keep making that case...day in day out!

Reactions: OleMissFamily
This is a rebel message board! YOU sir have either a problem with us because we have become a thorn in your side or you know that we arent going away and will challenge bama every year and think by acting elementary on a rival board is the only way to release your frustrations. Either way, oxford will not be kind to your tide next year. We are going to eat your new qb's ass alive. FINS UP BITCH!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT