ADVERTISEMENT

Three suspects charged for beating white 17 year old to death at LeBron James funded school… bragged about killing…NOT WHITE SUPREMACIST...

kukuku

All-Pro NFL
Gold Member
Jun 20, 2005
Fine young men though.

3 suspects charged with murder in death of Akron teen Ethan Liming​

c6d93308-9749-4638-bc55-31d14727cad8_1140x641.jpg

Credit: U.S. Marshals Service
Clockwise from bottom-left: Tyler Stafford, Donovan Jones, Deshawn Stafford Jr.

Akron Police Chief Steve Mylett released the following statement:
"I am happy to report that today, officers with the Akron Police Department, made several arrests in connection with the death of Ethan Liming. We thank the members of the community for their outpouring of support that helped investigators throughout this investigation. We will continue to follow any leads that will result in bringing those responsible for Ethan's death to justice. While I believe the news of the arrests will be welcomed by Ethan's family and loved ones, we all recognize that nothing will bring Ethan back. Violence in this country must stop. We are losing too many lives to senseless acts of violence."
Liming, a 17-year-old soon-to-be senior at Firestone Community Center, was found dead near the basketball courts at the I Promise School on West Market Street around 10:45 p.m. back on June 2. Investigators believe he and others became involved in an altercation after one group of individuals fired a SplatRBall gun at another group playing basketball, and that Ethan was knocked unconscious and brutally assaulted in the scuffle.
"My son died because of a toy," Ethan's father Bill told 3News earlier this week, "and just goofing around as a teenager."

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News