ADVERTISEMENT

Tunsil's done.

Memphis Rebel

Three-Star Prospect
Nov 5, 2006
After waiting and waiting I decided to call a close friend of mine that is highly connected in the athletic department at Ole Miss and he told me Tunsil will NEVER see the field this year. What he has apparently done is far more serious than what we are all being led to believe.

We all keep defending this guy but what he has done has hurt this team in a great way. It is obvious he is all about himself and getting the big NFL contract. We all know it will not happen but he should man-up and come back next year to help the Rebels but we all now know how selfish he is.

Reactions: Beatlesreb
I was told that he took 300,000 from a agent. If this is true I'm not sure. I think agents should go to prison if they contact a college athletes during their careers

If this is true, I pray it will not have fall out that affects the entire program, and I mean in ways that are irrelevant to how we play the rest of the season.....

Reactions: jwnlwplus4
No body knows any facts that they can verify. No body. If they did it would be all over the media. Everyone is so eager to know something they just make up stuff.

After waiting and waiting I decided to call a close friend of mine that is highly connected in the athletic department at Ole Miss and he told me Tunsil will NEVER see the field this year. What he has apparently done is far more serious than what we are all being led to believe.

We all keep defending this guy but what he has done has hurt this team in a great way. It is obvious he is all about himself and getting the big NFL contract. We all know it will not happen but he should man-up and come back next year to help the Rebels but we all now know how selfish he is.

Your "highly connected" friend must have changed his mind, as Laremy is now eligible to play the remainder of the season, beginning with TAMU.

You tried to tell us weeks ago that Tunsil would serve a seven game suspension, would be eligible for A&M, Auburn, Arkansas, LSU, MSU; and that nothing else would come of it? I don't think that's what happened Matches. Everyone already knew you were full of it; but now we can all point and laugh at exactly how big of a moron you are.

I'M sure he is trashing his 1974 single wide with the tires on the roof. He may be a Bammer, but he may be a Bullfrog posing as a Bammer. A team we beat or a team we will beat. Which is more pathetic example of a troll than that.

You tried to tell us weeks ago that Tunsil would serve a seven game suspension, would be eligible for A&M, Auburn, Arkansas, LSU, MSU; and that nothing else would come of it? I don't think that's what happened Matches. Everyone already knew you were full of it; but now we can all point and laugh at exactly how big of a moron you are.

Ole Miss could have decided to play him anytime they wanted to. The NCAA suggested they sit him if they wanted to lessen the penalties against them.

What you need to concern yourself with at this point is learning if OM got the green light from the NCAA to play him, or if they decided to anyway. If it's the former, they couldn't find the smoking gun on Tunsil and this probably won't be a big deal.

If OM is playing Tunsil cause they want to, then the NCAA is going to lower the boom on OM just for spite, if at all possible. Your pal Ghost just tells it like it is.

Ole Miss could have decided to play him anytime they wanted to. The NCAA suggested they sit him if they wanted to lessen the penalties against them.

What you need to concern yourself with at this point is learning if OM got the green light from the NCAA to play him, or if they decided to anyway. If it's the former, they couldn't find the smoking gun on Tunsil and this probably won't be a big deal.

If OM is playing Tunsil cause they want to, then the NCAA is going to lower the boom on OM just for spite, if at all possible. Your pal Ghost just tells it like it is.

Do you think we are actually stupid enough to do this bullyblacklist???

All you're doing is trolling and I'm shocked you can still post on this site........

Reactions: roby0111
Found Ghost online. Hahaha

HAIL STATE!!!

OrRLn4j.gif

Memphis Rebel,

I saw your post a few days ago and agreed with it, even posting similar sentiments. This took too long, much was investigated, and Tunsil got a slap on the wrist, in my opinion. The promissory note, the airline ticket, staying at a private home, etc. I never defended him. But to all present and future football players, please don't pull this CRAP!! They have a scholarship, great food, a place to sleep, weight room is terrific, and fans support and love them! Isn't that good enough?

Last edited:

Yawning

Memphis Rebel I feel as though an apology is needed on the thread. You shredded this young man's character by calling him selfish when no one knew the allegations. Just he say she say. There were no media coverage for this incident unlike Todd Gurley, so what gives people the right to make up things on this young man assume. No one knows what took place, all we know is a step dad snitch because he realized his part of the paycheck was no longer foreseeable. Once you guys found out he can play you just sweep it under the rug. What happened to innocent until found guilty. I still haven't saw anything. Have you guys? No media coverage or nothing.

Memphis Rebel I feel as though an apology is needed on the thread. You shredded this young man's character by calling him selfish when no one knew the allegations. Just he say she say. There were no media coverage for this incident unlike Todd Gurley, so what gives people the right to make up things on this young man assume. No one knows what took place, all we know is a step dad snitch because he realized his part of the paycheck was no longer foreseeable. Once you guys found out he can play you just sweep it under the rug. What happened to innocent until found guilty. I still haven't saw anything. Have you guys? No media coverage or nothing.

The one who should apologize is Tunsil for being stupid AND selfish.

I was told that he took 300,000 from a agent. If this is true I'm not sure. I think agents should go to prison if they contact a college athletes during their careers

Go to prison for making legal business transactions with legal adults?

Helping break a NCAA rule should not result in prison time. Much worse criminality in the world.

Yes I dislike agents...probably more than you. But it is adults dealing with adults and nothing illegal by city, county,state, or federal law.

Money is the root to all evilness. And I'm quite sure Tunsil is not the only top prospect being snuck cash etc. It's the mouth around him. I'm quite sure the step dad was paid rather handsomely to tell it. But again did there a story. All I see is some one told me. Now if you think no one is sneaking L. Fournette money, etc then you are literally crazy. There people just know how to keep their mouth shut and camp clean...

Money is the root to all evilness. And I'm quite sure Tunsil is not the only top prospect being snuck cash etc. It's the mouth around him. I'm quite sure the step dad was paid rather handsomely to tell it. But again did there a story. All I see is some one told me. Now if you think no one is sneaking L. Fournette money, etc then you are literally crazy. There people just know how to keep their mouth shut and camp clean...

So IOW you think Tunsil cheating is ok cause you have convinced yourself that 'all kids do it'?

Wittle crybaby bammer boy crying about losing to Ole Miss the last two seasons! 43-37! [roll]

tears.png

This is all you've got? Repeating the same reply hoping I will get bored of beating on you and leave you alone? LMAO!

I see you have the same fight in you that Ole Miss did yesterday. Better get used to being over my knee, boy. Gonna be a loooooong season for Ole Miss, and you! LMAO!

This is all you've got? Repeating the same reply hoping I will get bored of beating on you and leave you alone? LMAO!

I see you have the same fight in you that Ole Miss did yesterday. Better get used to being over my knee, boy. Gonna be a loooooong season for Ole Miss, and you! LMAO!

Is that your best? Wittle crybaby bammer boy! 43-37! [roll] You're a glutton for punishment, aren't you, little crybaby bammer boy!

tears.png

Is that your best? Wittle crybaby bammer boy! 43-37! [roll] You're a glutton for punishment, aren't you, little crybaby bammer boy!

tears.png

The great irony here is that you think your best bet is that picture that looks like Saban is crying. You don't even realize that picture was taken at the PC for the 2012 NC game....which Saban won! LMAO! Every time I see that pic it reminds me that Saban has won 4 NCs at Bama, and Ole Miss can't even beat Memphis! Thanks, buddy! LMAO!

The great irony here is that you think your best bet is that picture that looks like Saban is crying. You don't even realize that picture was taken at the PC for the 2012 NC game....which Saban won! LMAO! Every time I see that pic it reminds me that Saban has won 4 NCs at Bama, and Ole Miss can't even beat Memphis! Thanks, buddy! LMAO!

Reminds me of nicky's last two games against Ole Miss, wittle crybaby bammer boy! [roll] 43-37

tears.png

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT