ADVERTISEMENT

Tyler Siskey update

Nov 10, 2010
It has been reported by another site that Alabama director of player personnel Tyler Siskey is leaving to coach wide receivers at South Alabama. Reb fans will remember him as the receivers coach at Ark State who Freeze brought with him. He was hired away by Saban and was shown on TV in the AL coaches box during the 2013 AL - Reb game using binoculars and talking (intercepting signals?) while the Reb offense was on the field.

This was last season at Alabama......

Siskey2_zpseca18c0a.jpg

This season at Ole Miss......

Siskey3_zpsbf942926.jpg

This post was edited on 1/21 2:40 PM by Bubba Cav

I think he show a total lack of integrity and a foolish career move. Satan was only using the idiot and now that he is done with him he gets what he deserves. "One who lies down with dogs rises up with fleas." He will have to work long hours with little pay to shed the traitor stigma from prospective employers. No one wants to hire someone that blabs company secrets.

Originally posted by BR70Reb:
It has been reported by another site that Alabama director of player personnel Tyler Siskey is leaving to coach wide receivers at South Alabama. Reb fans will remember him as the receivers coach at Ark State who Freeze brought with him. He was hired away by Saban and was shown on TV in the AL coaches box during the 2013 AL - Reb game using binoculars and talking (intercepting signals?) while the Reb offense was on the field.
It is unreasonable to think that Saban would not want the info, but it is equally puzzling that they would be so obvious going about cheating.

Not sure that is cheating but ethics is out the window. I don't have a problem with what happened just zero respect if he was hired for just that purpose.

By functioning in the capacity such as he appeared to be doing he violated the rule about number of coaches. I hope the scum bag ends up coaching some B rated high school team and teaching driver's ed to make ends meet.

I lost all respect for Saban after that incident. In doing what he did he taught 105 young men that cheating is OK and winning takes precedence over integrity.

Originally posted by ranchreb:
I lost all respect for Saban after that incident. In doing what he did he taught 105 young men that cheating is OK and winning takes precedence over integrity.
Think about it a minute Ranch--who was Saban's mentor? A hint--New England Patriots.

There are still rumors flying that Saban reportedly had films of all LSU's BCSNC game practices in the super dome for the Jan. 2012. LSU players still say that when they called signals that Bama players called out the play to the defense before it was run. Being prepared is one thing knowing the plays before the snap is better coaching than even Saban can do.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT