ADVERTISEMENT

RECRUITING: Weekend Chiks, presented by Oxford Krystal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Russell Johnson

All-Pro NFL
Gold Member
May 19, 2016
The Adonis Otey news yesterday means that there will be at least one official visitor this weekend.

Will anyone join him, officially? That’s the question being asked a ton of times the last 24ish hours.

Unofficially, Whitehaven HS will be well represented. 2020 LB’s Bryson Eason and Martavius French will be in town. So will S Tamarion McDonald, who picked up his first SEC offer from LSU last week.

Ole Miss not being the first SEC offer for him is not the best look, but I’d guess they aren’t too far off from pulling the trigger.

I expect to have a definite answer to that question (official visitors) in the next day or so.

Ole Miss isn’t going to take kids just to take them.

They have room for 1 more WR. That means Mingo OR Cager. That’s not an “and” situation.

As of right this moment (4pm on Jan. 29th) I expect Mingo to sign with Ole Miss a week from tomorrow.

On an unrelated note, there’s a difference in manufacturing drama in recruiting, and genuinely being torn between a couple of schools.

Don’t get the two mixed up.

Remember that over the next 8 days.

Dabo will go in-home with Jerrion Ealy tonight. It is my (sourced) belief, that the thought of playing college football is weighing heavy on his mind.

As I said in another thread, discounting Alabama with new RB coach Charles Huff would be wrong.

Luke, as well as the majority (if not the entire) offensive staff, will see him tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News