ADVERTISEMENT

PODCAST Welcome to DeadSoxy, the new presenting sponsor for The Soft Verbal Podcast

Neal McCready

All-Pro NFL
Staff
Feb 26, 2008
Oxford, MS
Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome DeadSoxy to the RebelGrove.com and MPW Digital family. DeadSoxy is the new presenting sponsor for The Soft Verbal Podcast.

Jason Simmons, the founder of DeadSoxy, grew up in Mississippi and built a career in the business world before he became obsessed with building the perfect dress sock. The Ole Miss graduate built DeadSoxy from the ground up, developing a product-driven company that has indeed revolutionized the sock game.

I've been wearing DeadSoxy for months now. I will not wear another dress sock. Why? Well, to completely understand, you have to try them yourself. They are a premium sock, made from bamboo. They stay up. They don't tear. They stay cool even on the hottest of days, even when you're on your feet all day. They stay soft. They're simply phenomenal.

See for yourself. Go try them. If you don’t love them, DeadSoxy will refund your money and you’ll keep the socks. Seriously. It's a 100 percent, risk-free guarantee. Check out their website, https://deadsoxy.com, to look at their offerings for men and women. They even have an inventory of no-show socks. Enter RebelGrove (not case sensitive and it'll take Rebel Grove with a space as well) at checkout and get 25 percent off your order.

I really appreciate DeadSoxy for stepping up to sponsor The Soft Verbal Podcast. Without them, there is no recruiting podcast on this site. Hopefully, you share that appreciation. If you do, show it by trying DeadSoxy. There's no risk. I bet you'll love the product and want more. I did.

5bd705a956ae4-deadsoxy-logo-web-1200x900.png

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News