ADVERTISEMENT

What a fucked up message board this has become

Do not view the msgs he posts. That's the only way to avoid him to any extent.

This board needs to be closed
This board needs a moderator that has a pair. If they gave a rats arse these clowns would be gone. I hardly come here anymore since there are better options. I have better things to do than dialogue with retards that have no life.

Reactions: Fishing123
This board needs a moderator that has a pair. If they gave a rats arse these clowns would be gone. I hardly come here anymore since there are better options. I have better things to do than dialogue with retards that have no life.
Well aren't you all that and a bag of chips! How's the view up on your high horse?

Hey blindside heckler 35 to31!!!!hey Billie Wayne bammer 35 to 31!!!!!!!!!' Last championship in many years!!!!!!!

Reactions: J. Lyman Stone
I did put them on "ignore", but these mental midgets have driven off so many legitimate posters there is hardly anyone left to have a serious conversation with. As much as these people are on this board I know they cannot have a job or anything resembling a real life.

Last edited:
Reactions: colreb1947
Reactions: billywaynebama
Good god man. Get a new insult already. The "got skull dragged 35-31, lmao" wasn't that good of a comeback the first 37 times you said it. Please find a back up quote, this was played out long ago.

He can't, that's all he's got. Best part is he can't understand why the Reb fans here keep putting him on Ignore LMAO!

Can't believe ya'll are still dicking around with these trolls.
What or who are you calling a troll? I don't get this troll business. Because someone has a dissenting opinion they're a troll? I got accused of being a troll unnecessarily because I supported the MSU women's basketball team when they beat UConn. I just give credit where credit is due. Talk about annoying!

Are you a reb fan or a clemson fan? I find it amusing that the loudest Ole Miss fan is bragging and insulting Bama over a game that ole miss wasn't even involved in. That says all you need to know about the state of the ole miss program. If 35-31 is the best slam you can muster, you should just keep quiet, or join the Clemson board.
And before you come back at me with score of the game against us last year, let me say this. Y'all whipped us good, and if that gives you some sort of satisfaction then that just proves where your program is at. I wouldn't brag about beating a team with a first year coach, freshman QB, no real receiving threat, and an offensive line that was well...offensive. But that won't be the case anymore for a while, so enjoy it if it helps you sleep at night, but know this, I haven't lost a wink of sleep over it. And you got us at the perfect time. All of those issues have been addressed. The jury is still out on Kirby as a coach, but he has the recruiting part down (and we didn't follow the ole miss guide to hollow victories, and recruiting). So we will meet again, that is if your still in the SEC the next time our schedules line up. Until then, stay classy.

Are you a reb fan or a clemson fan? I find it amusing that the loudest Ole Miss fan is bragging and insulting Bama over a game that ole miss wasn't even involved in. That says all you need to know about the state of the ole miss program. If 35-31 is the best slam you can muster, you should just keep quiet, or join the Clemson board.
And before you come back at me with score of the game against us last year, let me say this. Y'all whipped us good, and if that gives you some sort of satisfaction then that just proves where your program is at. I wouldn't brag about beating a team with a first year coach, freshman QB, no real receiving threat, and an offensive line that was well...offensive. But that won't be the case anymore for a while, so enjoy it if it helps you sleep at night, but know this, I haven't lost a wink of sleep over it. And you got us at the perfect time. All of those issues have been addressed. The jury is still out on Kirby as a coach, but he has the recruiting part down (and we didn't follow the ole miss guide to hollow victories, and recruiting). So we will meet again, that is if your still in the SEC the next time our schedules line up. Until then, stay classy.
Says the member of a fanbase that's happiness revolves around whether or not the team playing Ole Miss each week wins or loses lol

Pipe down. JFK was president the last time Ole Miss won a Championship. You can talk trash when you WIN something again.
It's all part of history. Similar to Bama being national champs. Clemson currently has that title. Bama was just the first loser.

Georgia is the biggest flop in the SEC. They play in the easiest division of the SEC and haven't done anything since Hershel Walker. Georgia has just as many connections as Bama yet they can't do anything. Georgia is a complete embarrassment. Ole Miss doesn't even make the list when it comes to these high powered "Secret Gridiron Societies" that some programs have including Georgia. Only difference is the others seem to work for them. Georgia's doesn't. Kirby will be fired in two years after producing 2 more mediocre seasons.

Smells like another cry for attention from a snowflake OM fan.

Go ahead and take your toys and go home, petulant child.

Go suck some cock and get a job jackass...
ryan+flipping+the+bird2.jpg

Wonder how you'd feel if we didn't have the NCAA up our butts. A real let down for me. Considering cancelling my subscription. Our coaching staff let us down.

our A D is corrupt
You might be right. Although several boosters deserve the corruption label as well. Truly sucks when you have to pay players to come to OM, yet, we had it going before 2016 with decent recruiting and an up and coming reputation. And then those players go to MSU. Pisses me off!!

I like that their can be arguments and you do not get banned.
Well, maybe. A dissenting opinion is always met with an attitude that you should have known that fact before, like a name or a fact. Truly bothers me. As a graduate with two degrees received there, I expect some answers.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT