ADVERTISEMENT

Whiners on the pay board

zreb

All-Pro NFL
Feb 27, 2002
complaining about students leaving the game at half. Give it a rest! We are old and don't have any options. They're young and more 'pressing" opportunities. They can sit and watch the second half when there's nothing else to do, like us.

Reactions: horn65 and tjcrebel
complaining about students leaving the game at half. Give it a rest! We are old and don't have any options. They're young and more 'pressing" opportunities. They can sit and watch the second half when there's nothing else to do, like us.

I agree with the whiners. Stay until the game is over and support the team! Whatever is going on in Oxford will still be going on when the game ends.

How many tix would you like today? We are not to a to die for event here pal.

Fans aren't staying for a blowout on either side. Get over it. They pay money and if they wanna leave they can, there is nothing wrong with it.

I agree with the whiners. Stay until the game is over and support the team! Whatever is going on in Oxford will still be going on when the game ends.
I wish that the students would want to stay. That game was far from over at half time. Ole Miss Nation should be embarrassed they left. I don't feel I owe anyone an apology by not liking that students left early.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT