ADVERTISEMENT

Whoever is supposed to moderate here...

Dec 21, 2002
...is doing one hell of a crappy job and is either lazy, stupid, or a combination of both. Somebody needs to take out the trash. I've considered becoming a paid subscriber but if the activity allowed here is indicative of ALL the forums, it's not worth a thin dime of my money.

And please don't tell me to "ignore" anyone here. That's only worthy of other Ole Miss fans I might find annoying. The non-Ole Miss trolls need to be dealt with.

...is doing one hell of a crappy job and is either lazy, stupid, or a combination of both. Somebody needs to take out the trash. I've considered becoming a paid subscriber but if the activity allowed here is indicative of ALL the forums, it's not worth a thin dime of my money.

And please don't tell me to "ignore" anyone here. That's only worthy of other Ole Miss fans I might find annoying. The non-Ole Miss trolls need to be dealt with.
Take it as a compliment. If ole miss was 6 and 6 and lost certain games in the month of Sept over the last couple of years, this board would not have certain trolls here. The only people other than the media talking about ole miss beating alabama, are Alabama fans unable to deal with ole miss beating their team. That and blue chip players going else where. The reason other schools feel ole miss is cheating is because they know all the money flying around and these players still go elsewhere. Them bears is cheatin boys cuz that player took our money and he still didn't come to bammer. They cheated boys!!! What a joke

Reactions: colreb1947
Take it as a compliment. If ole miss was 6 and 6 and lost certain games in the month of Sept over the last couple of years, this board would not have certain trolls here. The only people other than the media talking about ole miss beating alabama, are Alabama fans unable to deal with ole miss beating their team. That and blue chip players going else where. The reason other schools feel ole miss is cheating is because they know all the money flying around and these players still go elsewhere. Them bears is cheatin boys cuz that player took our money and he still didn't come to bammer. They cheated boys!!! What a joke
Agree with you, but trolls have been allowed to take over here and destroy any possible rational discussion here. It should have already been dealt with.

maxresdefault.jpg

Agree with you, but trolls have been allowed to take over here and destroy any possible rational discussion here. It should have already been dealt with.
I see your point. It reminds me of trying to hold a rational convo with my x wife. I had this desparate need to be logical and make a point where all she did was make alot if noise and deflect. Oh my God. That's it! I thoght those people were Bama fans. Should have known it my ex cyber stalking again.... I do see your point

Reactions: colreb1947
One must get an Avatar! I got one and it changed my whole outlook. Also, the paid board is the best inside information anywhere! It is well worth it! The podcasts are really good!

"considered"? so you are a free loader?

I love it when the poors try the 'I was considering paying here but now I won't' line.

And out come the trolls. Right on time and as expected. Point proven. Whoever moderates here needs to seriously grow a set and deal with the garbage. No other Ole Miss board would have allowed this type of behavior to continue for this long.

I just come on here when they start attacking my beloved Rebel Brethren! The Alabama cowards won't even let you on their boards, any of them, unless you pay. They are a bunch of crybabies. Dish it out but they can't take it.

And out come the trolls. Right on time and as expected. Point proven. Whoever moderates here needs to seriously grow a set and deal with the garbage. No other Ole Miss board would have allowed this type of behavior to continue for this long.

Dude with 4 messages left since 2002 is threatening to leave if mods don't do their job.

Reactions: billywayneluck
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT