ADVERTISEMENT

Whose feelings did billy hurt?

Guys really....Alabama trolls. Most Bammar fans have their butts so up their ass so far ....couldn't care less about this forum. Ghost and his billywick are Arby's employees that take the bus from momma's double wide to punch in at the best eats in Starkville A' La' Arby's! Give me the Schtaaate special! No mayo on that!

Guys really....Alabama trolls. Most Bammar fans have their butts so up their ass so far ....couldn't care less about this forum. Ghost and his billywick are Arby's employees that take the bus from momma's double wide to punch in at the best eats in Starkville A' La' Arby's! Give me the Schtaaate special! No mayo on that!

How'd that sound when you typed it out? Jesus.

Which one of you losers takes this board so seriously that you spent time crying to the mods?

Speak up, so we can all laugh at you.

fans of other schools who want to come here and discus sports will be welcomed. If their agenda is to come here and troll they will be eventually relieved of their privilege. You won't be around much longer unless you act like you really want to have serious discussions.

fans of other schools who want to come here and discus sports will be welcomed. If their agenda is to come here and troll they will be eventually relieved of their privilege. You won't be around much longer unless you act like you really want to have serious discussions.

What kind of beta male would get so upset that they complained to the moderator of a chitchat board? [laughing]

They didn't use to come over here til they became the bitch. Bitch on!!!

If I wanted to carry on a conversation with idiots that would be OK. Posters like you and Billy don't care about discussing sports, just stirring up crap. Do it somewhere else.

No. It's fun watching you wallow around in your own despair.

I like it here. Think I'll hang around until you start your period again and cry to the mods.

Pops is the epiphany of the dingleberry just hanging around. He's likely pulled a few though his dentures as I imagine him a butt biter extrodinaire.

Reactions: OleMissFamily
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT