ADVERTISEMENT

whta is an LSU fan doing on this board,

Feb 4, 2015
Panama City Beach
don't you have anything else to do today, hell my neighbor is still crying over the Auburn game....boo whoo...lol, and just wait till Bama gets your ass on the field. Poor LSU, thought they had the Aubrun game won , but it was not to be !! Can't wait for the Bama game, but wait, weren't y'all suppose to beat Wisconsin ??LOL pathetic, and still no QB .!!

We are here to remind you LSU clobbered the Rebellious Blackened Bears 38-21

Should have been 42-14

Hotty Totty your team looks so Shoddy.

And as I remember we beat you a lot worse last year. And we will see you in Oxford next year with Shea Patterson at QB. You remember him don't you? He is the Louisiana boy that you guys failed to sign. LOL!!

don't you have anything else to do today, hell my neighbor is still crying over the Auburn game....boo whoo...lol, and just wait till Bama gets your ass on the field. Poor LSU, thought they had the Aubrun game won , but it was not to be !! Can't wait for the Bama game, but wait, weren't y'all suppose to beat Wisconsin ??LOL pathetic, and still no QB .!!

LSU's QB stood toe to toe with the ole miss QB last night and more than held his own. He had a much higher QB rating when it was all said and done.

And to the other poster. No the rebs didn't beat LSU worse last year. If kelly couldn't get it done this year the new QB won't fare any better next. If I remeber correctly patterson is actually from texas.

And as I remember we beat you a lot worse last year. And we will see you in Oxford next year with Shea Patterson at QB. You remember him don't you? He is the Louisiana boy that you guys failed to sign. LOL!!

That's the Ole Miss motto, next year.

Next year your program will be under major sanctions and players will be defecting like rebel fans were in Tiger Stadium last night.

Hell, Shea may transfer out to just to get out of that dumpster fire.

Now get back in your place, doormat of the SEC.

Next year your program will be under major sanctions and players will be defecting like rebel fans were in Tiger Stadium last night.

Your sister refuses to please you any more? So I guess you are here to pass the time while not getting your inbred sisterly love? Come to the Vaught next year. I understand it will be half price corn dogs.

LOL, welcome to our board @03_TIGERS_07. You've got one more Saturday to enjoy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT