ADVERTISEMENT

Why Daddy?

DaughterofNeal

Silver Member
Oct 13, 2021
Looks like my old Daddy moved my original thread. I just want to chat about football, while hopefully finding a new father figure in the process. Let's chop it up boys! My inbox is open, and I love talking SPORTS!

baseball-strikeout.gif

Recommend getting a new screen name and learn to be funny before attempting again. Or just accept you are not even slightly funny and go away or be a #Basic poster.

I realized the other day I had been measuring out my floss all wrong. Most people pull out a predetermined length of floss and cut it off but they should be using the dangle method. Just pull the floss from the cartridge and wrap it around your finger but DO NOT cut it. Close the lid to the cartridge and pull out just enough to get started. Then, start flossing and let the floss cartridge DANGLE while you floss and pull out only as much as you need. Quit wasting floss people! Use the dangle method!

Looks like my old Daddy moved my original thread. I just want to chat about football, while hopefully finding a new father figure in the process. Let's chop it up boys! My inbox is open, and I love talking SPORTS!
I can't think of any scenario where if I'm @Neal McCready , I wouldn't find out who you are through your registration info, ban you, and then get a restraining order against you. That shit is creepy to the point of being potentially dangerous.

That’s some high quality content. Both insightful and practical.

I realized the other day I had been measuring out my floss all wrong. Most people pull out a predetermined length of floss and cut it off but they should be using the dangle method. Just pull the floss from the cartridge and wrap it around your finger but DO NOT cut it. Close the lid to the cartridge and pull out just enough to get started. Then, start flossing and let the floss cartridge DANGLE while you floss and pull out only as much as you need. Quit wasting floss people! Use the dangle method!

Hey Yancy got back in your hole

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT