ADVERTISEMENT

Why in blazes

zreb

All-Pro NFL
Feb 27, 2002
Couldn't we have a hoops game at the Tad Pav this or next weekend to show off our digs? Wake up bjork dork we be trying to get the best kids we can here!

You'd be wise to stfu if you catch my drift you dipshit.

I merely made a suggestion dipshit. Signing day has only been the first week in February since God knows when so why not try to saved a game around that time? Next weekend we play Kansas St a non conference game btw (doubt you knew that) so there's even more flexibility in scheduling but of course dipshits like yourself aways have zero quality input. I can't remember commenting on one of you worthless ass posts and will make a point never to again unless you raise your dipshit head on one of mine. In other words, your response isn't welcome to my posts. I try to find something posters here may not have seen or thought about. I'm not trying to engage anyone especially your dipshit ass. Now, do we understand each other, dipshit?

I merely made a suggestion dipshit. Signing day has only been the first week in February since God knows when so why not try to saved a game around that time? Next weekend we play Kansas St a non conference game btw (doubt you knew that) so there's even more flexibility in scheduling but of course dipshits like yourself aways have zero quality input. I can't remember commenting on one of you worthless ass posts and will make a point never to again unless you raise your dipshit head on one of mine. In other words, your response isn't welcome to my posts. I try to find something posters here may not have seen or thought about. I'm not trying to engage anyone especially your dipshit ass. Now, do we understand each other, dipshit?

Bjork builds a state of the art arena and you refer to him as a dork because the basketball schedule is not in alignment with recruiting weekends. Thanks for the "quality input".

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT