ADVERTISEMENT

Why would we waste a scholarship

zreb

All-Pro NFL
Feb 27, 2002
on a grad tsf TE from the worst team in the sec west? We have 7 on the roster an 1 great looking one coming in? We have other areas of greater need it seems to me where we can develop someone for the long term. We were fortunate for an Ingram and Knox recently but using another scholarship for a limited position, I'm not getting. OL DL DB kickers seem more glaring.

on a grad tsf TE from the worst team in the sec west? We have 7 on the roster an 1 great looking one coming in? We have other areas of greater need it seems to me where we can develop someone for the long term. We were fortunate for an Ingram and Knox recently but using another scholarship for a limited position, I'm not getting. OL DL DB kickers seem more glaring.
Maybe they will use him as a LB?

We have 7 TE on the roster? Who are they? If we are including walk-ons then please delete this post.

LK offense utilizes the TE. If one is being added I'm all for it.

What are you talking about?? We ARE the worst team in the west.

Give Lane a freaking chance. Hell he might turn him in to an o or d lineman.

Believe me. FIU could have kicked our ass this year.

We have 7 TE on the roster? Who are they? If we are including walk-ons then please delete this post.

LK offense utilizes the TE. If one is being added I'm all for it.
Go to Football at the top of the page and click it, then click roster, then scroll down as they have the roster by position. We only need 1 and whoever blocks and can catch a pass can cover it. We have 80 man roster and 10% TE doesn't make a to me of sense to me but I've been wrong before.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT